PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2041 reviews

71 - 80 of 1976 reviews

Bee Equipment

Very easy to use, excellent support service and speed (thanks Felix!) and, most importantly, has become an established part of our marketing strategy - especially during Black Friday when it accounted for 6% of our total sales. Looking forward to using this app further in 2020

MamaMilla

Really great app and REALLY helpfull support! They have gone above and beyond to help me get things running smooth

Snuggle-Pedic

Easiest marketing tool to use and works very well overall. Definitely recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUXURYSHAPEWEAR

Superfast and very friendly support! I wish Rameez and his team every success! I am very glad that Shopifay support recommended me to you. I hope for a long-term cooperation with you. Thank's!!!!

Airport Candy

I just installed this app and first of all their service is off the charts, Rameez is awesome! I did came across this app on youtube and their Shopify app store ratings were hard to ignore. The concept that they're using is definitely a must-have in today's ecommerce. The app is clean and filled with widgets and I’m sure it will bring tons of value to my shop . These guys also seem very passionate and hardworking. Keep up the great work!

Penthouse Sass

First off, I'd like to say that their customer service is AWESOME!! Especially if you get to chat with Rameez! He made contact within one minute of me being on the website. I have downloaded quite a few apps, and none of them offered this level of customer service. Thank you Rameez. I am a new business, and I love the fact that they have a FREE option for small businesses that are growing. Rameez walked me through the app, sent me articles on how to use push notifications and how to grow my business. This company is a world class act. I am so happy I found this app, and I can't wait to see what this amazing company can do for my business. Thank you so much Rameez and the entire team at PushOwl!

Nectar Bath Treats

Love this app! Definitely a channel that's critical for getting eyeballs on your offer. We've recovered over $2k in the past 3 weeks with abandoned cart notifications and made another $4k+ with the campaigns. Much better success rate than emails.

Thanks for making a phenomenal product with great support guys.

Coil2Oil

Great people, great app
The developers have great support for their subscribers 24/7.
I simply recommend these guys....

UKARCHERYSHOP

Amazing app and the support was on another level, unlocked features to help my store grow without charge! That's rare to be soo kind in this competitive world, whole heartedly recommend these amazing guys app!!!

A YOUnique Boutique

I loved this app and it served it's purpose well for my store
I will share with others who are looking for a great app such as this one❤
ayouniqueboutique.com