PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Doggie Delights

Love Love Love IT, customer service is incredibly humanised and super easy - highly recommend... cant wait to get started

Nifty Alley

Very useful app, provides more sticky web visitors and enhance marketing efforts. The customer support for this app is super amazing, really dedicated team, thank you!

NATSUKASHII

Very handy app to increase conversions. It has many useful features that will make your website more responsive. Highly recommend.

Mad Mazelle

It's a great app! I use it for my push notifications. I have been testing many different apps out and PushOwl is so far my favorite. Great communication and great services.

Christopher Michael

Just started and got the free upgrade right away. Hope this will help me with my new store. Tnx! :):):):)

M.Gemi

We downloaded and installed this app on a Friday. Super easy to install and setup. Turned on opt-in and easily modified copy for the push notifications to our brand. Turned back on live and already have over 200 subscribers and revenue attributed to the Abandoned Cart push notification. This is a great app that I highly recommend if you are interested in leveraging push notifications with your site!

Trendyrific

Just started with the app. I got the free upgrade right away. Hope this will help me with my new store. Tnx! :):):):)

GRYPHON Hockey EU

So far so good ! Got a free upgrade to Business until the first $1000 of the shop. It should give me a good chance to test the app. The customer support was sharp, quick and very efficient !

Oof! Coffee by The Oof! Company Limited

Support is nothing short of amazing, I'm impressed. Thanks to the team at PushOwl for the effort to build relationships with store owners like us.

Glamourbox

The support is always friendly and helpful and that alone deserves five stars. I see great potentials for this app, and I am excited for the great results it will give us. For now, I'll continue to familiarize myself with its features.