PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

shaha

PushOwl is an excellent App with great features,Its very simple and easy to use.Recommend to everyone!

Seed 2 Plant

One of the best apps that I have ever used. This is my 3rd store with this app and it hasn't disappointed me one bit. And support is top class. When my store checkout crashed because of another app I installed, I panicked and thought it was because of PushOwl. Shashank was quick to help and showed me that it was because of another app I installed. Even though he could have closed the chat at this point, since the issue wasn't caused by PushOwl, he continued helping me in every way possible to get my store up and running in a matter of minutes. Thank you very much for going the extra mile even when it wasn't expected of you. And abandoned recovery push notifications are already crushing and looking forward to send out and test campaigns in the coming weeks.

Machemise

Easy to understand how to setup and use. The web pushes looks professional and attract customers to interact with. Rameez from customer care has been incredible help.

Sauce and Brown

A great app, fairly priced that can grow with you. The support they offer is also second to non.
Give them a go.

Darby Scott

Customer Support is amazing - within a few minutes of sending a message, I was on a zoom call and being walked though all the integration details and was able to learn so much! Fantastic Help.

December 5, 2020

Pleasure to walk you through the platform! Looking forward to see your brand collecting a lot of web push subscribers in the next weeks!

Boutique Gaby

Most dedicated customer service i've seen on the Shopify store and each month the plan price cost is exponentially paid. I easily recommend this app over the ones i tried before.

Rhaika London

Fantastic customer service, Felix was very helpful guiding setup and the apps already generated revenue and built a subscriber base. Product works does what it says on the tin!!!

December 1, 2020

It was a pleasure to help you set up PushOwl on your store! And it's great to see that PushOwl is generating revenue immediately!

Thanks for trying out PushOwl via the 14-day trial!

- Felix

Yehohandeco

This app is great and the support is listening! It's awesome. The conversion is very interesting! I LIKE PUSH

Brando

Great app! I'm seeing a better ROI on my push notifications than I am on my emails. Also, the dashboard is the easiest and most professional to use between all push notification apps I've seen on the app store.

KIIROO®

PushOwl is very simple and easy to use! It was kind of a no-brainer to add it to our apps as the automation does a lot of the work for you! We have had great results! & The support team is always available and very helpful!