PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

NaturelleCo

Integration was very easy. Support has been excellent. Have not had enough time to see how it is converting but app works well so far.

Alpe

Brilliant team! Always ready for help with some useful advice. I really recommend this app. Now in this hard time for all they really help with free pack, so one more reason for install and try the app.

Shop4Scents

I have only just started with PushOwl but indications are it will be just what I require. Communication has been excellent

Pepper Juan

Just in 2 days using this app already increased my sales. And now i have a growing subscriber list for push notification. Thanks again

Pride & Peace Store

Lucio was great. I got a free upgrade to the business plan due to COVID and I'm excited to use the features of this app as soon as possible. Happy so far!

REVELOUS Beauty

Nice app, really helpful! I'm going to do my first campain at the moment, it is really intuitive, I recomend

Empire Cat Society

Excellent app and service. Full recommendatio from my side. Easy to understand, even for beginners like myself.

BellaKaroo

Really nice app and support is super friendly. Thank you for helping me with the setup and free upgrade Lúcio. Highly recommend this, tons of nice features all ready to help me grow my business

Storedrift

Very good and responsive!!! Highly recommend this application. Customer support is also excellent, no complaints!

Code Black Clothing

It's a very cool app that lets you market to site visitors without having to collect their email or phone #. The customer support is also top notch.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 234 235