PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

We Keedoo Furniture

I installed this app last week, chosen the wrong plan by accident, reach out to the support team, they put me on the free business plan, and they are really helpful, like it so much, recommend their services.

Technologists Spot

The customer service was extremely helpful, nice, and quick. Also, I saw some results almost as soon as I started!

Just2Eat

great app great team very cooperative and understand requirement very well great app great team, cheers!!

Active Pods

I have just installed the app and I have to say The people at PushOwl are doing an amazing job at keeping the app looking fresh and keeping you up to date with all the change. I am truly impressed

Athflex

This App is a Game changer like even the support Team is awesome and at the same time as a startup store they helped me with a free business plan and that is going to help me a lot Thankful for Shopify as well as Pushowl

ishoptopnotch

Great app and Great communication! Has great features all for free. Definitely would recommend to anyone!

Pet Bottle Plus

It is unbelievable how good this application is and all the features it offers for boosting your store. Simple and beginner friendly, I can't recommend it enough.

SoberDeluxe

I used this app to recover abandoned carts!! Its amazing and must-have e-commerce tool to scale your conversions.

Marachi Lux

I haven't even used the app to the fullest and it is already giving great results like the notifications alone are

Myster

It really works, Simple to use and it adds to sales for sure. Low cost also! I almost don't want to tell people about it but everyone really should use it on their store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 233 234