PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2071 reviews

1 - 10 of 2006 reviews

compactnebulizer.com

Great app,support is there from the start easy too use i recommend I,t has an abandon cart push with discounts offed which is exactually what i need.

Bokksu

We had installed PushOwl on our site 6 months ago to begin collecting consent, which I recommend every merchant does as it will take some time to build up the list large enough to begin using. We then started sending out Push notification campaigns 2-3 months into using the service and have seen amazing ROI! I highly recommend using this very reasonably priced app/service to engage with your audience in a new channel that is still mostly under-utilized by other players.

DB Electronics

I am a new user. The support team is really amazing, was immediately available to help me with the setup! Looking forward for great results!

Rafiki Tennis

I am delighted with this app. We are a young startup (Rafiki Tennis) and spent a bit of time deciding which Push Notification App to go with but I am really happy that we chose PushOwl. It's so easy to install and use and their customer service is second to none. They go the extra mile to help and understand what it is like as a startup. 10/10 recommended.

iHateTheCold Hand Warmers

Amazing and friendly support! And the app does what it says it'll do. Took me about 3 minutes to setup! Highly recommended!

Bookish Santa

All above the amazing functionalities, it is the excellent support that made me stick to this app. They are with you every time to help you sail through all problems. Kudos to the team. Will highly recommend.

Direct To Pet

Really awesome app, super friendly support staff and can't get questions answered almost instantly

Skin Rapid Store

Rameez is the best, very kind and full of knowledge, hope the app stays free, very usefull app too, increased in selling rates after this! thanks again from Italy.

C'est Moi

Push Owl is an amazing App. I received a huge subscription list right away and conversions from the push notifications. The support team is very knowledgeable, filled with insight and suggestions. GET THIS APP!

notanybox

This app is a must for all Shopify users, I used it to help with my launch campaigns and it worked like magic, thank you guys for all the support - ill always be a loyal user. stay safe!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 200 201