PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Push Notification: Abandoned Cart Recovery, Retargeting, Sales

The Vapors Warehouse

we used this app for push notifications and its really nice app, very helpful team of support as well

Aurum Brothers

The app looks very clean, works perfectly and the support is great. They're giving feedback on campaigns and they help you along the way. Overall great experience!

Cairi Bed & Bath

I just started using the app so I am unable to rate it at this time. I can rate the assistance I received from Lucio. Lucio was amazing, knowledgeable and very helpful. Pushowls' customer service was impeccable and I would definitely recommend the app. Today is day one of using the app. I will update my review with progression.

Hip 2 Health

This PushOwl team are excellent, they are very helpful in helping me grow my business with push notifications

YDWTL

The team at Push Owl is super helpful and nice. They have helped me set up my push notifications and the app does get you results even at a small scale. Deff worth trying out

CLOTHING

Nice App, improves your conversation, easy to use & integrate, Lùcìo was really HELPFUL and FRIENDLY, gave the demo of how App works. Really Nice Guy

Galaxy Puzzles

I love this app. It took a while to get going with it as far as having a number customers sign up, but it is a definite money maker. Creating campaigns is easy, the support staff is top notch. They will reach out to improve things on their own to create a better experience and allow you to make more money for your site. They are great at helping you if you need help. What more could I ask for?

Mix Centuries

This app is user friendly, the set up is easy and help us increase revenue. I like this app very pretty much.

Technigadgets

This app is easy to use and it helps us generate more sales. The customer support is also really good.

Readers Warehouse

We have been using this app for the last 2 years. There has never been any issues and the app support is amazing. The app itself is extremely user-friendly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 157 158