PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Fuego Aves

Adipoli App, Nice Customer Service and easy to manage , and got a free business plan too.
Guys go checkout this app

GALAXYCOVE™

amazing customer service would love too work with these people thats why i recommend them myself. Great

Alibaby PH

Great app! Fast response to my questions and easy to talk with customer support. Thank you for your help and for the free upgrade woot woot

metamasks.net

This is my second time making a Shopify store and I decided to take a look at PushOwl. Installation of the app was seamless and integrated perfectly with my current site.

Kudos to PushOwl's customer support. They are very friendly and responsive. The best part is that they are not BOTS with automated answers.

Looking forward to scaling my store with this application and their helpful team!

EuFloria Wellness CBD

As a new Shopify user, I ventured into looking at PushOwl to help me set up my business.

The installation was simple and the dashboard is clear and concise.

The customer support was AMAZING !!!

@rameez was exceptionally helpful on a Sunday afternoon to take me through the app, offer me an upgrade, and assisted me with a brilliant checklist to ensure that my store was set up for success.

Beads By Bean

I am new to Shopify. One of the main reasons I'm leaving Wix is due to their lack of great apps like this. As a growing business and still working a full-time job, I need apps that will allow engagement without me having to sit in from of the computer all day. This app is allowing me to do just that and the customer service is great!

Let's Knit

User-friendly interface, great support, great features. Highly recommended.

Maison Tess.

Great customer service and app!

ERGONHOME

Still discovering this app but it seems great with abandoned cart features plus it is user friendly.

hotmaskvn

it look very friendly app i just installed it i will update my review soon when i see the result this week. I love all the features and the overview is simple and good.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 241 242