PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2020 reviews

1 - 10 of 1955 reviews

No1 Ejuice

This is a must have app for any site, it uses push notifications to reach customers instantly! Think of it this way, do people often look at emails or browse the web? This app will reach your customers quickly and effortlessly no matter what they are doing. I just started using them and the results speak for themselves. Go for the Basic if your a new store but I guarantee it you will want the Business to add images & buttons to increase conversion.

HandyScrubbie

Just started using the app and so far it's been working really well! Needed support from the team and Rameez was quick to reply and answered all my questions. Great team of entrepreneurs at PushOwl!

VITAE Glass

Has been using this app for 2 months now. Easy to create campaigns and abandoned cart reminders. The ROI is insane! Lifetime customer!

Cashmere Pink Jewels & Accessories

I am using this app, and I am looking forward to an increase in business with this app. The support team is Amazing! Thanks for your assistance.

EasyCookingStore

Good functioning and better customer support. I just started with my own dropshipping store, and these guys gave me a limited time business plan for free until I grow up more, great!

New Green Nutrition

Easy to use out of the box app. Minimal time for setup. Reasonable monthly cost. I hope to continue seeing good results from the app. Highly responsible developer.

Korendy TR

We've been using this since the last year. We've seen very quick increase in our list. Campaign features are amazing because you can design your campaign for multi device. Also, the delivery of notifications are very fast.

The support team is very kind and really supportive.
Thanks for your service guys

Enumu

It just increases the Customer reach for any new releases/announcements. Also, they have quite a few additional features like Abandoned cart reminders etc which are very helpful. The team is really quick in getting back to any questions.

ZZOWA

Best customer service!! I am new to shopify but I feel more assured through this app with helpful live services!

Hormone Balance Nutritionals

This app is very simple, but powerful. I can see how it will really help us. The support team is very responsive. Can't think of a good reason not to use this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 195 196