PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Marketing and cart recovery with web push notifications

Neptari

Before I set this amazing app I already wanted to mark 5 starts. Right from the start, the support was so nice to me that I could not put less stars. Im so happy with this app, I recommend it ;)

ZAILO Aromaterapia

Top, mi sono trovato davvero bene. L'assistenza è davvero impeccabile. Ti aiutano e ti seguono per migliorare.

Major Empório

I would like to thank Lucius for support. Super attentive, they can give him a pay raise. 1000 note app

Bond Street Shoe Company

Helpful Team & Helpful tool to drive sales. Always on hand when you need help and proved to be a great addition to apps

Askari

Great app, great customer support, i will never uinstall this app. Lets make some money! I rather use this than e-mail marketing.

אֵוָואפּוֹ-רַאסט ישראל

Great app, great value. Amazing service (Thank you Rameez!) These are also words to make this review long enough :)

Urbani Truffles

I've been using PushOwl notification for more than a year now. The app more than pays for itself. Plus it's always a good idea to have another channel to comunicate with your customers. Thanks Pushowl!!

Rainbowvapes

I have been using Pushowl since they first came out, the service is top notch, its simple to use and every push shot generates loads of orders.
I do a simple picture and a simple description and as soon as its sent visitors are straight to the site.
Obviously you have to collect the visitors first, but they soon join up thou.

BOHIN France

Very interesting app. Good support. Wait to see for the result in a few month. A bit early to see the results.

Bachaa Party

I didn't have a lot of confidence in push notifications and always thought it's a bit intruding but Push Owl gave me insight into how well push notifications are received by customers and how to make the best use of it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 175 176