PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Kerargan

The support is fantastic.
Great Job.
This app worth the price, you will not be disappointed.
It is a great way to collect and use data.

Newverest

Great app and amazing customer services! Responsive developers, new features are adding all the time.

LazyPaws

This app is amazing, they helped me very much with my business and increasing sales, i recommend this to everyone who runs a shopify store .

BeautyandtheCity

I used this app to get more direct communication opt-ins and am now using it for abandoned cart notices. The customer service is excellent. They are always available. Very helpful and considerate. I recommend this to Shopify store owners looking to use new ways to stay in touch with customers. Their system is instant and quite efficient. It took less than 5 minutes to set up. The automation is very easy to use.

Tea Desire

I've been using this app for a while and it really helps to get more sales. The PushOwl Team was very helpful to clarify the open questions I had to understand more clearly how the app works. I'm excited to create my next campaign!!

Little Paw Paradise

I was loosing several sales before having this app! now they help me out and getting better results!

Big Smile Products

i have just signed up and met amazing features and support by the team. very useful app. highly recommended

Barollin'

Absolutely phenomenal app, great staff, I certainly recommend to anyone to use this super useful tool!

sulusun

Great and super app to notify your customers about your last promotions and attract their attention! User-friendly design and easy to use! No need to add additional codes )

Shoprya

The app is amazing and its support team is extremely helpful, I can not recommend them highly enough.

June 4, 2020

Thanks for the great feedback. It was a pleasure to help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 222 223