PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Ikonik Bags

A great idea to recover abandoned carts! Makes you stand out from other stores that are only using e-mail marketing and retargeting. Excited to see what this app has to offer. Also really great customer service!

Happy and Grateful Living

Really easy to set up and use, even for a beginner. Support is fantastic. I would definitely recommend the app.

Itemdy

Makes your store looks more alive, it's easy to use. Also they're giving some free stuff, so try it out

Socks Finest

My store isn't live yet but I was able to try and explore some of its features. I can say that im impressed so far. I can see that it can help as soon as I launched my store.

Wax Scented Love

As a start up this app have been absolute perfect with helping to gain sales through abandoned carts, also fantastic customer service.

AFPetstore

Great app. I’ve using it and it is very useful app for every shopify shop owners. I RECOMMEND it highly.

Ez Minta

Great app, really helpful! I'm going to do my first campain at the moment, it is really intuitive, I recommend

The Good Vibes Store

The best Customer Support Experience Ever....!!! Excellent support and guidance. Thank You PushOwl Team !!

panaderiahh

Amazing App. Great Customer Service .

The Dreamy Gypsy

This app is awesome! So easy to use, lots of options, and the customer service is next level! Definitely recommend!