PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2068 reviews

91 - 100 of 2003 reviews

Depiluz

just started using the app and already gave me much more than i expected, very good option for every kind of commerce

WhiteRiceCowboy

I LOVE this app!!!! The support is also EPIC! Thank you so much Rameez for your generosity and help. This is a very powerful tool that everyone needs. Easy to use and really does work.

Boutique115

This review is after 6 mos or more of using this app. We have generated 10xs the revenue. It's going so well we had to upgrade to Enterprise.
This app gets the subscribers attention, one click and they are shopping your site.

Customer service is 5 star

If you are looking for simple easy marketing this is the app.

Questa app è molto utile. La consiglio a tutti, inoltre il supporto è professionale e disponibile. Ringrazio Rameez e il team per la loro competenza.

Gadevezone

As new babe i do not know what to do. I really appreciate the sincerity of Rameez by Support with many informations. He just show me that the money was not what he wants, but my satisfaction and success. I think the developpers of the app are really interrested in your sucess. Thank you very much Rameez for your help and support! I really do recommend the app.
The app is amazing and the developers are really interrested in your success righter than other most apps who are more interrested in their money. I had yesteday an issue because i did not know how to use push notifications and more.. Fortunately Rameez helps me a lot to show me how this works and explained me that the push notifications are browser specifish what i did not know at all. I thought the app was not working, but as i logged today on my windows computer i saw et voila the notifications were there and as i expected. Everything were perfect. I am using this app for Free for one year for i fulfilled the requirements. It is unbelievable this very good app for free. Again i recommend the app and you will not be disappointed wether for the app itself or for their support. Thank you Rameez for your support and time. God bless you and all your team.

Belovedth

When it comes to shopify apps, I have not made a better choice.
I definitely recommend that you use them.
Thank you guys.

CECE Clothing

Great app! It makes it easy to send out discounts and other notifications to my customers. I definitely recommend this app

Bee Equipment

Very easy to use, excellent support service and speed (thanks Felix!) and, most importantly, has become an established part of our marketing strategy - especially during Black Friday when it accounted for 6% of our total sales. Looking forward to using this app further in 2020

MamaMilla

Really great app and REALLY helpfull support! They have gone above and beyond to help me get things running smooth

Snuggle-Pedic

Easiest marketing tool to use and works very well overall. Definitely recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!