PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Madison Ashley

Still using this app since last year, so far, it's good, one of the campaign platform we are using, easy to use

fitverliebt.com, Inh. Sebastian Kraft

Amazing app with super helpfull features. The customer support is outstanding good. They reply super fast. Shop integration works also pretty easy. This app is a great help for our shop!

Riplux™

Amazing customer support! Instant replies all the time. I just started using this app and I already see the potential of it

PC Traders Ltd

Easy to use and great support from the PushOwl team! For me it's all about getting results and this app has done just that with an extra 28K to our bottom line and counting. Plus with Facebook messenger marketing now pretty much obsolete this is a great app to replace that function and have adverts cart reminders sent straight to the customers desktop etc...

Custom Your Keyboard

Very good, and attention 10/10 , personal attention amazing, good support and very kind people, would pay again for this app

NaturAll Club

PushOwl has been a huge help in allowing our company to further expand and engage with our customers. I appreciate how the PushOwl team takes into consideration update requests to further improve its platform for better user experience. I also appreciate how the team is willing to provide pointers regarding best practices used with web notifications to ensure their customers get the most from their experience. It's an all-around great platform.

Pretty Presets for Lightroom

SendOwl has been one of the absolute best apps we've used in the past eight years on the Shopify platform. This fantastic tool has allowed us to share all of our sales and offers instantly with our current and prospective customers. The conversion rates are incredible, and the platform is so easy to use.

Thank you to the PushOwl team for all their support since the first day. This entire team is incredibly helpful on top of their superior product. I'd also like to thank Rameez for following our business needs throughout our time with PushOwl. You all have been amazing!

Battl Victory Records

Great experience, fast and friendly support. You can ask everything and they will be here for you. I can highly recommend this App.

REPRESENT CLO

This app is easy to navigate, a vital part of our overall digital strategy and not to mention the staff are extremely helpful. My only comments would be that would be cool if you could create different content for each device's notification.

Squishysaurus

Very nice interface and helpful staff. Looking forward to working with PushOwl on my Squishysaurus store.