PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Uniquine.com

Great Service - I use this app on 6 of my Shopify Stores :) easy to use - helps get attention in this era of handheld devices!

Smarter Deals

Incredible app! Support is really really good. Super-easy to use and really helpful! Loved the course too.

Zen Gifts NZ

Excellent service would highly recommend PushOwl to any e-commerce business. Can't wait to start seeing the results on my website. :-)

A Tech É Boa

Great Support. Was my first time using it, but was easy, fast and it also has a nice design. Congrats.

Companhia Ramalho 2.0

Aplicativo Ótimo para Configurar.. Suporte Excelente Recomendo A vocês usarem.. Campanhas Com ótimo, Roi em engajamentos Grato a toda Equipe PushOwl Web Push Notification..

Excentric

I have just joined Pushowl and the service has been so amazing and helpful from the start with Rameez helping me and being ready available to help me through using the app. Came highly recommended from a course I am doing with Insaka so looking forward to using all the features.

Swwadesi

It's a really helpful tool to connect with customers and serve a better way.We have found this tool more productive than email marketing!!!

The Dude Collection

We have been looking for a way to engage customers to build brand recognition for the longest of times. What do you know??? Push Owl has stepped up to help us out.

Showeree

Great app, very intuitive, packed with lots of features to notify and keep in touch with your customers. Great customer support as well. I recommend trying the app out to see for yourself.

Lifestyle RG