PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

The Funky Feather Shop

So far so good. Exelent customer care and friendly service

Zoonimo

TOP ! I absolutely recommend it fantastic sound

Dslmastermind

Only one word: awesome! Using this on all of my stores now!

Bomberish Store

Very good app. Super easy to use and will definitely grow your sales with absolutely 0 effort. The customer support is very nice and helpful. I recommend this app for everyone

Rocslide

Lovely app, really engaging staff also, tried it out and i got notifications pushed. it really important to have this on your store to keep your customers engaged.

thumbs up guys

Jjs Exchange

Push Owl is awesome. They even reached out to me with free tips on how to improve my interface and overall page to generate more conversions before I paid a dime for anything. Awesome customer support!

Toddiland

Super app and SUPER Support, specialy Shashank!
Recommanded for everyone! good work!!

Get The Fluff Out Of Here

This app is excellent, easy to use and provides an additional targeting method. I would also like to mention the personalised support I have received from Kunal, who reached out personally (Not an automated welcome email) and provided additional recommendations for my store!

I 100% recommend this app, the top notch customer service is an added bonus!

Cherryas

This app is amazing! It help you to send notification to your customer in a easy way!

Petplanet Store

The App works perfectly and the support team is great. Thanks Ankit for all your patience and your information. Very good App and very useful.