PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Abandoned Cart Recovery & Push Notifications

Lucas Gadgets

The app is great but the team at PushOwl are awesome. Rameez specifically went beyond the call to help me out. Make sure you use PushOwl - an essential tool!

Tritiumcanada

Works great - helps gain additional subscribers that don't want to give their email address!

Superheroappreciation

very quick setup , fantastic staff quick replys would reccomend every store to use this

Myvaseplace

So far, I have received some valuable information that I believe will help me to obtain customers/sales for my online store. I really like the idea of push notification to let customer know that they can still come back and make a purchase. I look forward to using this app a lot more in the coming days/months.

Siroart

So far our experience has been outstanding with PushOwl. Super easy to integrate and use. Excellent support, Rameez was incredibly helpful.
A must app for all Shopify store owners out there. Don't fall for other expensive extensions out there. I strongly would recommend this if you are looking for a web push notifications app!
VapeJuiceDepot.com

Weloshop

Perfect application thanks !

Aholic Stores

Really great app, help me a lot in startup business. Great support (y)

Pepper Tree Seasonings

This is a great app! I love the ease of use and decent flexibility. This is a must have for your store!

Dark Hours

The Service was Great. The App service team is one of the Best I have ever worked with. Thanks again Guys.

Truly Gems

The team are very friendly, very helpful & keen to help get our business off the ground. Very impressed with the service. Thank you so much!