PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Lionsprideemporium

This is a great app, I recommend it to anyone just starting on Shopify, or who wants to increase their sales.

Goodlife Discount

Really easy to use and nice app to have for your store. It's awesome that the app doesn't slow down the shop at all, and the customer service is great!

Haremgarden

What an amazing app - I have been looking for something like this for ages so I am extremely happy I come across this app today! I contacted the customer support and they were very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this app if you are looking for web push notifications for your website.

Dogloverzzz

THIS APP IS LITTTT BOIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

Professional Gaming

Real Support! I like their insight, and I feel like I am going to like this app.. I just got it, but I expect big things!

Mumnbubchoice

This app is easy to use and has great potential. Was surprised by how good was the customer support! Recommended!

Soulwish

Perfect customer service, amazing features with simple interface. It has much more potential than email marketing!

Chalkinsocial

Incredible customer service at 2am their time! Impressive, thorough, and quick!

Homesteadify

Wow! From the minute I installed it wasn't even 10 minutes and I was chatting with a great support rep who was helping me getting started and giving me some good links to help me with my Shopify new store setup. So far the app is working like a dream. So much better then email marketing!

Dapper Bear

so far so good! exceptional support. these guys are the real deal! def. recommend.