PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Tokyo Passion Ws

This app is best among all apps I have ever used!! Great app functionality and wonderful customer support during 7 days a week! Thanks guys.

Ms Pretty Kitty

This app is amazing. The notifications to my customers were a helpful, friendly reminders that turned into sales! The support team will help with any question about push owl or generalized information that helped a beginner such as myself TREMENDOUSLY! Thanks Push Owl!

Aloehealth Life

Just installed the app and got support within the few first minutes about the app and all around good information about UX Design, facebook ads.

Ddcrocheting04

Sure a wonderful app to use I'm so happy to have this on my shop
Thanks guys for a wonderful app

Love Frida

Where do I begin? Firstly, Push Notifications are about to become the next email. This app is so ahead of its time, it's almost silly not to install it. Plus, out of all of the sales apps available on the Shopify app store, this one has the cleanest UI and the best UX. Everything is explained well and I'm excited to see where this goes.

Plus, Kunal is a top gent. Amazing, chatty, fantastic support, information and general chitchat (even at 6am!) Hats off to the PushOwl team. They're going to go far, so jump on the bandwagon and get growing!

Seedsnow

Solid company. Very impressed with their communication with us and making sure that we are happy with the app. Great customer service - fun & professional. I look forward to watching their success continue to grow. Well done. And this is only the beginning! Just don't stop listening to the voice of the customer. Cheers!

Zenvibe

Really great app, simple to use and really usefull
Also really really good support, respond nearly instantly

Privierro

Working perfect! great support team

Paradisac

Very nice app ! free and can boost you'r shop ! :)

Baby Feverr

Kunal was super helpful!! From the first moment I installed this app I felt like I made a friend! Support is A+++++