PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Abandoned Cart Recovery & Push Notifications

Phoenix Bath Company Llc

Loving the app so far. Easy to use and integrate into my Shopify store. Rameez was incredibly helpful and provided me with amazing support and tips to enhance my store and grow my business.

I And I Love

This app is great! Love the step by step easy setup

Unicornaf

Rameez was extremely helpful in getting me set up, and even went above and beyond and helped me with some conversion tips for my store. Great app!

Loow T2

Rock solid admin and functionality. Highly dedicated staff with world class customer service.
I wish these guys would develop all the apps I am using!

Millennial Life

Its so easy. They do everything for you.

Bluebird Backpacks

Super helpful customer service and great features to help recover abandoned carts!

Works as advertised and is very easy to use!

Sabridalstore

The most helpful support I have received from any of the Shopify Apps has been from PushOwl. They treat each client (no matter how small) with such care. Apart from the fantastic service I received from Rameez, I have also found the app easy to install and it is user friendly even for a less experienced e-tailer such as myself.

Thank you for a great app and equally great support! You are inspiring me to do a better job with my own business.

Dozadesex

This is a great application! It generated revenues from the first use. Easy to configure, easy to use and to launch campaigns. Plus the live support is great! I would say it's a must!

Lesmic

The online support is really 5 star! quick and perfect! Try it.