PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Amor Pearls

This is the app I would recommend to all startups and beginners with Shopify. This app is sure to give you good results. It is time bound for beginners to develop and get traffic while this app builds voluntary subscription from website visitors. The app doesn't hassle your visitors much, it is subtle and effective. It sure is to give 100% result in the long run. Web push notifications are the in-thing for all websites today. Install PushOwl without waiting. The PushOwl team are a very dedicated lot, they help you out of the way. It's my experience with them.

Snapz Shopping Mall

Where do I begin? The designers and engineers definitely know what they doing!

They create a balance with notifications so that I or my customers don't feel spammed!

I was just browsing the app store to see if I could find an app that would make my products reach my customers more conveniently....guess what? that's exactly what Pushowl does!

They keep my customers coming back! and that's money in my pocket!

Thanks so much!
ps.. Have a store? Download this now!

The Borough

The support for this app is phenomenal without a doubt. I would highly recommend this to any ecommerce owner. Right out of the gate I got a warm introduction, advice, and lots of value. If you don't have this app you should get it right now!!!!

Rawdogbrands

The customer service is amazing! Was setting up the app and was invited for a guided tour by one of the PushOwl team. So far it's simple to setup and execute. Being able to reach out proactively to a bounce or an anonymous abandoned cart is HUGE. These guys are in the right place at the right time. I'm anxious to see the new conversions.

Marketersupply

Wow Great app impressive what it can do and on top of that free definitively a must have app specially targeting abandoned carts and being able to send notifications to your customers really great AP not only that great customer service depreciate it thank you guys and good luck! Check it out www.marketersupply.com

Meebii

Yeah I never rate but I'l give them 5 for the fact they helped me with a custom coding issue almost immediately. And was super helpful the whole way through. Also I asked about certain things I needed and they already have them in the woks so that led me to understand that they are actively working on making this app even better than it is.. Definitely recommend.

Bisubisu

where is the 6th star? they are so freaking helpful, really love businesses where they put all their heart to take care of customers.

Kiandlee

Okay, People.... This "Company/Staff/App" are the BEST EVER! I had a 30 min conversation with Kunal on my first visit before I ever spent 1 penny. He walked through my Shopify site with me pointing out every change that needed to be made from a UX Professional's perspective. I own a design business here in Phoenix AZ and wished I could hire them. So if you haven't already install, sign up now and take advantage of a Real Business with Real People who actually care about YOUR SUCCESS.

Brower Family Wines

Very useful, the founders are very friendly and helpful. Must try!

Esir

These guys are the best, not only the App that they have provide but also the suggestions and help they provide to other e-commerce related issues