PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Milanblocks

we are trying this for free so far, look so awesome and easy to install, only take me 10 minitues to set up all of them for our custom evening clutch store: www.milanblocks.com. customer service is very good and patient to answer all questions if you have right way.
thank you again.

Zin69

Really Nice app support very Well this app its absoulty importante

Adorable Gems

This support has been second to none. And the push notifications are genius. Certainly a higher chance of (repeat) customers. Ankit is awesome and seems to really care about my business. I highly recommend PushOwl to any store, whether big or small.

Pioneer Kitchenware

This app is the whole world. Very good to pull sales from. Not only that it gives a whole lot of opportunities to build the customer base without ever having to rely on email building apps or worrying about subscription building for email marketing. It lessens a lot of work. And more about its people, Ankit from PUSH OWL, very very responsive, and his suggestions and advice is spot on. Thanks a lot, Ankit. I recommend this app to all startups.

Doggything Shop

Perfect and very usefull app!
Developper is very nice and helpfull!

Chill It

So far this has been a great experience. Its some ridiculous time in the morning and developers are still wanting to help.

Not only did they resolve the queries i had, quickly and thoroughly but they also suggested improvements to my site and gave my software/ programes to help me do this.

Can you get much better than that? Bring out more apps chaps!

www.elitefridges.co.uk

Hellodreamers Shop

The app is very easy to use, gives you a good insight of what's going on even with the free option. I've implemented it in no time, and Ankit was there to answer any question I had. Great service I have to say! Push notifications are a must-have and a great alternative to emails. Let's see what it does for my shop!

Shaymartian

Loved this! Very innovative and the team was incredibly supportive and helpful. We look forward to benefiting from this tool.

Trowelwallets Com

Since email marketing is fading by the day, new innovative ideas present them selfs and this app is sure to turn visitors around .well impressed with this app, check it out it's free and well worth the time and effort.

Prints By Kylie

Very cool and easy to use platform! I can't wait to see what this app has in store. I would definitely recommend downloading.