PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Abandoned Cart Recovery & Push Notifications

Your Goods Central

This app developer supports small business. They provide a great sweet of products and quick support. I would definitely recommend giving this app a try!

Papemelroti

We've seen instant sales plus great service from the team!

Sportifynow1

Really Good
I must say one of the well findings of me from shopify app store
its really good have a company making waves on shopify from India. Really happy about it

Kattco

This is a must have app for any Shopify store owner - the automation features are truly amazing and come straight out of the box, all beautifully integrated with Shopify: abandoned carts reminders, out-of-stock, ... Plus, the founders are super nice and their support even includes animated gifs :D

Pollico

Very helpful people, livechat is really active. The app works amazingly great. I totally support this.

Libre Handmade Apparel

This is a very good app. Developers are very helpful and nice, good work!

Chakra City Co

Thank you Kunal! you have been VERY helpful with showing me how push owl works, This is a great app! Thank You so much for sharing some resources to help me improve my store!

Your Lash Bar

Literally one of my favorite apps! they have amazing customer service!! I used the free version for a few months then ended up upgrading because i found it so useful!!!!

Themballers

They are really great!
I have received great support from the team ,and to be honest, I like them because they are just a 3 man team ,but to create a web push notification service it is not easy.
Overall , great services!!!

Londomondo

This company is one of the most response customer service friendly I've ever dealt with. And the app works great. A key safety feature I like is that they allow you to retain your push subscriptions even if you want to change providers. Who else does that? Nobody that I see in the marketplace right now.