PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Art Is Weird

Really good customer service, and great, simple design. A perfect app for marketing! :)

Myclassshop

PushOwl is a great application and helps you to connect with your customers really fast and better than e-mail marketing.I had to find it before a few months...Also, Ankit for their customer support is a great person and help us a lot!Thank you guys for the great app you have made!

Keostore

PushOwl is Awesome! Easy to use .. Great App . Loved the UX/UI ..Smooth..
One Of The Best Customer Support I've ever come across.. Great Support and advice from Ankit.

La Petite Sirene

very beautiful design, fall in love with the first eye, to be honest, I install this app rather than others with more reviews, is this app has a beautiful logo. and not make me disappointed, their dashboard ui design is very good, and the functions is out of my expectations.

Kittyjewel

It's a great app. I was looking for an app like this. I am sure that everyone who uses it will be amazed by it.

Le Circlets

THIS IS ONE AWESOME APP.. THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A+++. NOT ONLY DID I GET AN AWESOME APP I ALSO RECEIVE SOME GREAT ADVICE ON MY STORE IMAGE. DIDN'T COST A DIME... THANKS

Alopecia You Lose

Just downloaded it but their customer service after the download has been AWESOME!!! Can't remember the last time customer service with a company was this helpful and enjoyably hilarious. :-D

Babymark Inc

Very good apps to generate notifications ! Excellent support from Ankit, very fast to answer and very smart !!

Merah Vodianova

The best service i have ever had in my life!! The app is amazing, the service is great and to be honest if these guys start making other apps, other developers will have an issue as these guys are too great!!

Feeling22

Very easy to use and incredibly valuable app. The customer support is outstanding and you can easily get set up in minutes. Great job!