PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Abandoned Cart Recovery & Push Notifications

Mappin

Very good and easy to use! I recommend the automation functions for every store. Keep it going!

Mytrendybikini Com

Really good app to use, you will get all the help you need to set the app up. The app is good for you to keep your customers up to date, without you spamming them with email. Push Notifications directly on their phones and desktops. It's Brilliant Kunal From Pushowl thumps up for your customer service. Five stars from here

Luxedy

One of the best apps for Shopify! Been using PushOwl for a few months now and I'm really happy with the features and the support. The push notifications drive 3x times more traffic to my website in comparison to newsletters. Keep up the good work guys!

Chuchoters Lets Whisper

The app is a must try. Big Thumbs Up! I am a small merchant and they are giving their premium features for free, so I can grow my business what else one can ask for? The team is helpful, taught me everything related to their app. Hope it is going to help others too.

Super Aquarium Store

Kunal, one of the guys behind the creation of this app, has done an amazing job giving me all the info I need.
The app itself seems to be amazing and most importantly user friendly.
So far so good and recommended!

The Watch Stop Australia

PushOwl allows us to take advantage of the emerging marketing trend of push-notifications. It's very easy to use, it looks great and has is very effective. The support team have been persistent in helping us trying to make the most of their app. It's a great app developed by excellent people.

The Pet Atelier

The app itself is amazing! Easy to use, easy to navigate and extremely well priced - virtually pays for itself. But the best part is the customer service and support! Would highly recommend this to everyone!

Current Home Ny

We are managing a platform change, and the guys at PushOwl were so patient and helpful. They explained everything about the platform, went over examples and options. Kunal was so far above and beyond helpful and knowledgeable.

So far everything is as advertised. Lightweight, clean concise. I love it so far.

Starchy50

This app is fantastic! It is so easy to use, it takes less than a minute to create the notifications, which look great, they have titles, descriptions, links and even photos. And you can see how each notification will look on the different platforms, Android, windows and Mac. Then you have the automated notifications for abandoned carts, which sends a link to the cart and a picture of the products that have been left, these are created automatically, and have already recovered a very big order for us on our first day using PushOwl. Website visitors are already signing up for the notifications too. We are so impressed with this app, it works perfectly. We are also very happy with the fantastic support, the team are wonderful, and very passionate. My questions were answered very quickly and I was given some very helpful advice, I was also offered a walkthrough of the app. I don’t think I will have any problems with this app but I’m confident that if I do, the team will solve them. I Recommend This App To Everyone, it’s 5*****

Doggyable

Simply the best app I have ever downloaded, and I have download many apps, but the customer service for this app was truly unbelievable. I highly recommend this app, its free and its better than most paid apps. You wont regret it!