PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Realelegance

This is the best Customer service team 've ever talked to, phenomenal job!
pleasant experience, 5 star well earned

Rocky Mountain Barber Company

Installed for both are stores.Great help

Hi End Phone Accessories

So I just got helped by one of the most professional, caring and coolest customer representative named Kunal! Im really thankful for his help and suggestions. The app itself sounds fantastic and I believe it could do wonders for my online store but the way he handled all my inquiries, put me in such a great mood, feeling optimistic (even though I feel like sometimes I dont know what Im doing), and looking forward to a profitable outcome. I highly recommend this site to anybody that likes to save time, stay in touch with their potential buyers and target as many potential subscribers. Thank you 3 Amigos! = )

Hustlacorner

LOVE this app. It is really easy to use and navigate through. I got to talk to one of the developers while I was creating a Notification, which I thought was totally awesome. Liked the fact that He looked at my store and offer me encouragement one business owner to another. Get this app!!! You will not be disappointed.

Electronics Connection

They are very helpful and nice
Very dedicated to helping my business suceed

Thepionears

The best support ever!
Five and Ten stars (if it had) for the friendly helper Ankit !
I didnt find anywhere else this support!
I'm using the free trial and everything is really fine! I'm sure that soon i will buy one plan because they are really economical for all that they do!
Thank you PushOwl!
I am excited!

Dealme Shope

Very interestiing, i didnt launch my store yet, but it seems very interesting as its the easiest way to retarget !!

Skltn Piece

What to say about this app? I have installed it and going thru setup when guys from PushOwl immediately contact me through chat an offer walkaround of the app and their possibilities and features. NEVER NEVER in my life didn't come across such kind of support. I really recommend this app to everyone!

Tephravegan

Super app! Very helpful & fantastic customer service!

Aasecret

Just started using the app, not bad so far. I like the fact that there is a live chat for support pretty cool.... Would definitely recommend this to any store owner especially if u new like me.