PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Abandoned Cart Recovery & Push Notifications

Lushious Lifestyle Boutique

Kunal was great, very helpful and fun and vibrant, i left the chat thinking wow. REALLY GREAT SERVICE

Woodburning Stoves West Sussex

What a fantastic app and such a friendly and helpful team. Kunal was amazing and helped me every step of the way. Would highly recommend - so sign up now, and upgrade to the 'hero images' package for a real impacted.

Rawg Mv

This is incredible! Just what we were looking for to stay connected with our prospects and customers. Besides, the support received from the PushOwl team is flawless! Can't be more satisfied. Thanks guys..

Temporary0

This is a really great app that is easy to instal and use. I can see the benefits to my business already and am excited about the possibilities. Awesome customer service, nothing is too much trouble. Highly recommended.
www.thelilzen.com

Good Gear Hockey

So far so good. Just installed it but very helpful support

Foodwalas

PushOwl is one of the neat, simple and best app for Push notification., From user perspective and from the store as well. Needed help and they were quick to respond and explain to ensure we get best results from it.
I would highly recommend this app.
Great going PushOwl Team.

Urban Dingo

Loving it already and the devs are super helpful! Kudos to Kunal & team, way to go!

Kiskadee Soaps

The guys who work here are great! I had a request and they were very helpful and communicated very clearly throughout the process. They are very friendly and easy to interact with. Pushowl is simple to use and very easy to understand. It's less obvious and is not in your face when compared with a pop up, so you are not annoying visitors who come to your page. I highly recommend.
Outstanding service. Thanks guys!!
www.islandbotanicallabs.com

Constructboreal

It was amazing. Simply stunning. We started our Store a while back and we always lacked this concrete direction of where to go and what to do. People always wanted money and there was so much information. mind blowing. then there was push owl. working like a hawk at night, (i mean owl). they where so helpful from start to finish and i did not pay a cent. not one. So you make your choice.

Abstract Imagination

The best experience I've had with an app in my life! Fantastic customer service, and then some! Plan to use for a long time!