PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Abandoned Cart Recovery & Push Notifications

4ds T D Inc

PushOwl is a great app and it functions like a breeze. The service from management is like a brotherly/ sister relationship. They would answer all my question and never quit until all my questions are anwsered to my satisfaction.
A favor and word of encouragement is in order and so uplifting to my spirit when the odds against me seems so real.

I love this business and highly recommend it to everyone. The benefit is worth more than the cost and the app is a must have if you are serious about business.

Space Supply

This app is going to help my store a lot!

They have a great support team that answers your questions fast!

Don012803

Works perfect like a charm and they have a Great support team! Thanks.

Bohemian Mama Shop

Kundal is great and supper supportive for your success!

Freshmill Oils

This app works great! Using this app to send out a notification every two days. And I am clearly seeing an increase in sales after the notifications. I have also integrated this app with other apps to get customer reviews. Will definitely recommend others to use this app.

City Workshop Mens Supply Company

It is easy to use, install and it is free!!
The guys are super helpful if you have any questions. Totally recommend this for your store.

Contemporary Furniture Warehouse

Works great and exactly as advertised. Great support!

Icymen

perfect app and perfect team they are the best and helpful

Ayconic

This app is amazing!! And the support team is even better. I was just trying to set up a new campaign and one of the support members gave me a lot of useful information and it's nice to know you are talking to a real person and not a robot. I would definitely recommend this app if you are just starting out you get more than what you expect.

Survivalstore Dk

Seems like those people know what they are doing. Just installed the app and got it recommended from a friend. btw - very kind on the chat ;)