PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Cherryas

This app is amazing! It help you to send notification to your customer in a easy way!

Petplanet Store

The App works perfectly and the support team is great. Thanks Ankit for all your patience and your information. Very good App and very useful.

Lionsprideemporium

This is a great app, I recommend it to anyone just starting on Shopify, or who wants to increase their sales.

Afo Akom Discounts

This App is up to date as it gives instant contact on the ongoing transaction and evolution of my business undertakings. With Pushowl you easily get insight contact so to say this, putting and letting go fast communication between you and the subscriber, customer or vendor. With Pushowl you slide the light through your undertakings in a twinkle of an eye.

Goodlife Discount

Really easy to use and nice app to have for your store. It's awesome that the app doesn't slow down the shop at all, and the customer service is great!

Dconstellation

Thank you for the help, Kunal!

Very responsive support. Highly recommended!!!!

Haremgarden

What an amazing app - I have been looking for something like this for ages so I am extremely happy I come across this app today! I contacted the customer support and they were very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this app if you are looking for web push notifications for your website.

Dogloverzzz

THIS APP IS LITTTT BOIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

Professional Gaming

Real Support! I like their insight, and I feel like I am going to like this app.. I just got it, but I expect big things!

Mumnbubchoice

This app is easy to use and has great potential. Was surprised by how good was the customer support! Recommended!