PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Nutri Knack

Super awesome customer care! Pricing plans are very attractive and provide great value for money.

Waekura

Love it! We have a young customer base and it's very helpful to have a bigger conversion rate :) Thanks for this apps, and for the customer service! I really appreciate your fast answers to my questions! I recommend this apps do not hesitate !

Ionos

Just installed the app today. Looks great so far, love the suggestions and feedback which I'm hoping would rake in the sales. If this app works its magic it'd be one less hassle for me to worry about. Looking forward to a successful collaboration.

Galystore

PushOwl is a good application that increases sales, and above all we give good attention. Thanks PushOwl

Hipomart

Useful, clear and free! Super application!

The Baby Bear Boutique

The first thing I would like to say is that if you are considering any other similar app I strongly urge you to stop and get this right now!

I was one of the first to give it a chance when there were very little reviews and have recently been using this a lot more now that I have developed more as a brand.

The customer service is impeccable and the chat function brilliant, all questions will be answered immediately which is a huge plus as I was very nervous about it (sending notifications to people's personal devices is a big deal)
This app and the people who run it are very trustworthy and I have had no issues whatsoever. Again this is essential as you don't want anything going wrong when you are directly contacting customers. It's also stupid easy to use and has a sleek interface.

Some Tips:
The boost in your sales WILL happen. Combine this with social media posts to accumulate subscribers and get a good 100 or so (you will get a lot more than you think) before doing your first push. I then watch on google analytics and see my web traffic spike, it's great!

Another tip is to perhaps not automate it and send them manually so as to not overwhelm customers with each tweak of stock, this is available on the free plan.

I am looking to upgrade as soon as I hit my next milestone of followers because the added features like sale signs etc. look great and you need to catch a customers attention or else they will swipe away.

Don't be disheartened by the number of clicks either because I noticed a spike in traffic through people just googling my site rather than clicking the notification.

Finally this was a god send during Black Friday, I sent out one message and my site flooded. Sold out everything I wanted to!

I would just like to say a big thank you to the developers of this awesome app!

Runit365

This app is a must have! Visitors just have to clic on a button and that's it you can push them notifications and promote products and sales. Give it a try, it worth it. And support is awesome and very helpful.

Nothing But Shades

This app is ESSENTIAL! Definitely don't hesitate to download it. ALSO the support team is phenomenal he helped optimize my site and helped to set up this app. Download asap !

Find Your Goodies

Recommend the app! Wonderful support team also, helpful and competent

Bonvagonstore

Very easy to use and effective app by a very active and helpful team.