PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Three Snails

Wow! Wow! Very cool!
I use the application, it is very happy.

Local Bear

The service is amazing and the app is simple to use. The support from the customer service end is amazing as well. Keep up the amazing work. Full stars all the way.

Nekid Swimwear

liking it a lot so far! easy to use and great customer service - they respond immediately and are happy to help!

Sairasboutique

Love this app. It's just been a few days and I'm already seeing an increase in subscriptions for push notifications. Works like a charm and the customer service is top-notch! Thank you Kunal for going out of the way to help me improve my website. Highly recommended. Looking forward to more great features and updates to this amazing app.

Rustic Sinks

Wonderful app and highly recommend. Easy to load and use. Dashboard is clean and organized. I had subscribers sign up right away. Easy to use, add push notifications for sales. I love the added feature of adding a product photo to the notification. It shows clearly and resizing is easy. Customer service is professional and helpful. Great value. I look forward to the new features coming.

Nutri Knack

Super awesome customer care! Pricing plans are very attractive and provide great value for money.

Waekura

Love it! We have a young customer base and it's very helpful to have a bigger conversion rate :) Thanks for this apps, and for the customer service! I really appreciate your fast answers to my questions! I recommend this apps do not hesitate !

Ionos

Just installed the app today. Looks great so far, love the suggestions and feedback which I'm hoping would rake in the sales. If this app works its magic it'd be one less hassle for me to worry about. Looking forward to a successful collaboration.

Galystore

PushOwl is a good application that increases sales, and above all we give good attention. Thanks PushOwl

Hipomart

Useful, clear and free! Super application!