PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Abandoned Cart Recovery & Push Notifications

Theactiveoutdoors

The guys that run this resource / app are absolutely amazing. I had the pleasure to ‘meet’ Kunal today via their app chat box and all I can say is that the experience renewed my faith in people. The help and assistance that was freely given to me, a total newbie to everything e-commerce / social media, was truly humbling. I can highly recommend this app and its developers.... these guys are awesome ! A huge thank you to you, Kunal and your team.
Everyone should use this app

Metju

once again, amazing support from amazing people! worth trying the app. Recommended to all store owners

Joaza

Just get it, Seems nice, waiting to see results...

Flamingolandia

Nice I love it - it's not so obsesive as can be & works nice !

4ds T D Inc

PushOwl is a great app and it functions like a breeze. The service from management is like a brotherly/ sister relationship. They would answer all my question and never quit until all my questions are anwsered to my satisfaction.
A favor and word of encouragement is in order and so uplifting to my spirit when the odds against me seems so real.

I love this business and highly recommend it to everyone. The benefit is worth more than the cost and the app is a must have if you are serious about business.

Space Supply

This app is going to help my store a lot!

They have a great support team that answers your questions fast!

Don012803

Works perfect like a charm and they have a Great support team! Thanks.

Bohemian Mama Shop

Kundal is great and supper supportive for your success!

Freshmill Oils

This app works great! Using this app to send out a notification every two days. And I am clearly seeing an increase in sales after the notifications. I have also integrated this app with other apps to get customer reviews. Will definitely recommend others to use this app.

City Workshop Mens Supply Company

It is easy to use, install and it is free!!
The guys are super helpful if you have any questions. Totally recommend this for your store.