PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

The Baby Bear Boutique

The first thing I would like to say is that if you are considering any other similar app I strongly urge you to stop and get this right now!

I was one of the first to give it a chance when there were very little reviews and have recently been using this a lot more now that I have developed more as a brand.

The customer service is impeccable and the chat function brilliant, all questions will be answered immediately which is a huge plus as I was very nervous about it (sending notifications to people's personal devices is a big deal)
This app and the people who run it are very trustworthy and I have had no issues whatsoever. Again this is essential as you don't want anything going wrong when you are directly contacting customers. It's also stupid easy to use and has a sleek interface.

Some Tips:
The boost in your sales WILL happen. Combine this with social media posts to accumulate subscribers and get a good 100 or so (you will get a lot more than you think) before doing your first push. I then watch on google analytics and see my web traffic spike, it's great!

Another tip is to perhaps not automate it and send them manually so as to not overwhelm customers with each tweak of stock, this is available on the free plan.

I am looking to upgrade as soon as I hit my next milestone of followers because the added features like sale signs etc. look great and you need to catch a customers attention or else they will swipe away.

Don't be disheartened by the number of clicks either because I noticed a spike in traffic through people just googling my site rather than clicking the notification.

Finally this was a god send during Black Friday, I sent out one message and my site flooded. Sold out everything I wanted to!

I would just like to say a big thank you to the developers of this awesome app!

Runit365

This app is a must have! Visitors just have to clic on a button and that's it you can push them notifications and promote products and sales. Give it a try, it worth it. And support is awesome and very helpful.

Nothing But Shades

This app is ESSENTIAL! Definitely don't hesitate to download it. ALSO the support team is phenomenal he helped optimize my site and helped to set up this app. Download asap !

Find Your Goodies

Recommend the app! Wonderful support team also, helpful and competent

Bonvagonstore

Very easy to use and effective app by a very active and helpful team.

Wearexellar

Not only is that app amazing, but the development team is great. Highly recommend - increases conversions, and the developers work with you one on one to improve your store beyond just notifications!

Crazy Salez

Just signed up to use PushOwl and already I have had an unforgettable experience, I was dealing with Kunal and he went above and beyond by having a look at my site and giving opinions on what changes could be made to increase conversion to my site. I really like the idea of PushOwl and I am confident it will push conversions even further! Am excited :)

Star Pet Emporium

This is an excellent way to draw new customers to your store and returning customers back to your store. I still use the app and I will definitely recommend it to a friend, family, relative, or buisiness contact. While I was going through my settings I was using live chat with Kunal he was awesome!!! He helped me out with so much I am so thankful! This is an A+++ Company and an A+++ App.

Ritzy Cosmetics

Like everyone else in the comments, service is top notch. Above and beyond what you would expect, based on previous app installs with different companies. Very personable and passionate group of individuals, which is reflected in the quality of their app. 5 stars!

Clear Jelly Stamper Canada

Our business needed a way that wasn't going to get stuck in a spam filter to let our customers know when popular items were back in stock! With the custom button functionality with PushOwl its exactly what we needed and the crew at PushOwl installed it for me! Great customer service and an awesome app