PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Anime Shop Co

You can tell there guys care about what they do. Excellent response time and have been very helpful with any question I've had.

Highly recommend!

Glam Girls Love A Monogram

The customer support is outstanding and the app has been very easy to use.

Gad Get Gear

The best and most helpful service to date from all the apps on shopify. Great work guys, keep it up

Fearlessfirefighters

just installed it and got incredible support from the staff right away on chat. I ran a test and it seemed flawless. Looking forward to great sales soon! I know they're coming

Invent My Style

Incredible customer service. Very helpful. When I installed PushOwl, I sort of forgot about it while I was focusing on email marketing and building product pages. Over a month, I was surprised when I checked in and saw I had about 100 subscribers. First message I sent out, made 2 sales within 10 minutes. Very impressed so far! Thank you for the excellent experience so far.

Ecouteurbluetooth1

Very good app and support i recomand this for customers

Pettersmarten

This is a "Must Have App" To All Shopify Sellers! Super easy to setup. Really great assistance via chat while you're setting up as well. I must say I LOVE that.

I have just set up the app and have already sold for more than $230 via this app!

Thanks a lot for this great app.

Jointisolationgear

PushOwl is an absolute must have app, and the support is outstanding in fact Kunal and his team are amazing. five star service from a five star company.
Good job guys .

Myyogalove

The features of this app are pretty amazing plus I am delighted with the helpful support! Thank you!

Theskinnerd

Nice app. Easy to use and it a much better way than email to get through to customers.