PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Abandoned Cart Recovery & Push Notifications

Organic Start Wholesale

Superior customer service and crucial application for every store.

A Js Flawless Online Boutique

This app is great I was able to get my questions answered rather quickly.
I love it

Not Your Basic Bitch

One of the best shopify app i ever use! Great Service and Support. I can only recommend this awesome app, love it!

European Beauty Makeup

It's really good I would recommend it

Brasnada

love it! The collection of the notification permission is very interesting and my strategy is working well with this feature.

Exploregift

This is probably the best Push Notifications app out there. I am glad that I was one of the many lucky who got into the early stage program.

Three things I have really liked so far are:

1) The app works seamlessly on both desktop & mobile. It does what it says & does it very well. It's very simple to use the app interface & bonus it doesn't charge you anything for custom branding (with your logo).

2) Their pricing & service is very transparent. Unlike many other apps which claim to offer multiple "free" features and then limit users to restrictive options until they ultimately pay for the subscription. These guys are very honest about pricing & the features they offer.

3) Awesome customer service. Nothing impresses me as much as good support. I had a few queries and Shashank was pretty instant in helping me solve these small issues.

Overall, this is an amazing app that every Shopify store should have, period. :)

Seyidovs Perfection

who made this app i really grateful. Its just an amazing. almost everything about push notification this app support. One of the best news that they have special plans for new store owners that u are able to use this app without paying anything until your store grow. this Plan really helped me a lot and its one of the reason of choosing this app as new entrepreneur. Strongly recommend all new entrepreneurs and store owners who wanna grow his store even faster

Ukmcpro New

Really good app! Installs quickly and easily plus the support is very responsive and always willing to help.

Not to mention that the notifications themselves are an excellent way to reach your visitors; Higher click rates compared to our email campaigns.

Keep up the good work guys!

Kimbles Barter

Very great app and they are very supportive

Sly Fox Fabrics

We added "Back in Stock" powered by PushOwl to our online retail store. It's an amazing marketing tool that had much more robust capabilities than we initially realized. Kunal has been extremely helpful in showing us how much we can with PushOwl to help grow our business. We've had wonderful results already! I highly recommend PushOwl!