PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Seedsnow

Solid company. Very impressed with their communication with us and making sure that we are happy with the app. Great customer service - fun & professional. I look forward to watching their success continue to grow. Well done. And this is only the beginning! Just don't stop listening to the voice of the customer. Cheers!

Zenvibe

Really great app, simple to use and really usefull
Also really really good support, respond nearly instantly

Privierro

Working perfect! great support team

Paradisac

Very nice app ! free and can boost you'r shop ! :)

Baby Feverr

Kunal was super helpful!! From the first moment I installed this app I felt like I made a friend! Support is A+++++

Amor Pearls

This is the app I would recommend to all startups and beginners with Shopify. This app is sure to give you good results. It is time bound for beginners to develop and get traffic while this app builds voluntary subscription from website visitors. The app doesn't hassle your visitors much, it is subtle and effective. It sure is to give 100% result in the long run. Web push notifications are the in-thing for all websites today. Install PushOwl without waiting. The PushOwl team are a very dedicated lot, they help you out of the way. It's my experience with them.

Snapz Shopping Mall

Where do I begin? The designers and engineers definitely know what they doing!

They create a balance with notifications so that I or my customers don't feel spammed!

I was just browsing the app store to see if I could find an app that would make my products reach my customers more conveniently....guess what? that's exactly what Pushowl does!

They keep my customers coming back! and that's money in my pocket!

Thanks so much!
ps.. Have a store? Download this now!

The Borough

The support for this app is phenomenal without a doubt. I would highly recommend this to any ecommerce owner. Right out of the gate I got a warm introduction, advice, and lots of value. If you don't have this app you should get it right now!!!!

Rawdogbrands

The customer service is amazing! Was setting up the app and was invited for a guided tour by one of the PushOwl team. So far it's simple to setup and execute. Being able to reach out proactively to a bounce or an anonymous abandoned cart is HUGE. These guys are in the right place at the right time. I'm anxious to see the new conversions.

Marketersupply

Wow Great app impressive what it can do and on top of that free definitively a must have app specially targeting abandoned carts and being able to send notifications to your customers really great AP not only that great customer service depreciate it thank you guys and good luck! Check it out www.marketersupply.com