PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Marketing and cart recovery with web push notifications

Lapipaflor

Thank you, It's a very good app, other channel with our customers...
The support is very friendly and answer your questons very quickly!!

Thanks

Phonecasepk

Really a good shopify app for push notifications. I love its all functions especially back in stock alerts and price drop option.

Lushious Lifestyle Boutique

Kunal was great, very helpful and fun and vibrant, i left the chat thinking wow. REALLY GREAT SERVICE

Woodburning Stoves West Sussex

What a fantastic app and such a friendly and helpful team. Kunal was amazing and helped me every step of the way. Would highly recommend - so sign up now, and upgrade to the 'hero images' package for a real impacted.

Rawg Mv

This is incredible! Just what we were looking for to stay connected with our prospects and customers. Besides, the support received from the PushOwl team is flawless! Can't be more satisfied. Thanks guys..

Temporary0

This is a really great app that is easy to instal and use. I can see the benefits to my business already and am excited about the possibilities. Awesome customer service, nothing is too much trouble. Highly recommended.
www.thelilzen.com

Good Gear Hockey

So far so good. Just installed it but very helpful support

Foodwalas

PushOwl is one of the neat, simple and best app for Push notification., From user perspective and from the store as well. Needed help and they were quick to respond and explain to ensure we get best results from it.
I would highly recommend this app.
Great going PushOwl Team.

Urban Dingo

Loving it already and the devs are super helpful! Kudos to Kunal & team, way to go!

Kiskadee Soaps

The guys who work here are great! I had a request and they were very helpful and communicated very clearly throughout the process. They are very friendly and easy to interact with. Pushowl is simple to use and very easy to understand. It's less obvious and is not in your face when compared with a pop up, so you are not annoying visitors who come to your page. I highly recommend.
Outstanding service. Thanks guys!!
www.islandbotanicallabs.com