PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Marketing and cart recovery with web push notifications

Nekid Swimwear

liking it a lot so far! easy to use and great customer service - they respond immediately and are happy to help!

Sairasboutique

Love this app. It's just been a few days and I'm already seeing an increase in subscriptions for push notifications. Works like a charm and the customer service is top-notch! Thank you Kunal for going out of the way to help me improve my website. Highly recommended. Looking forward to more great features and updates to this amazing app.

Rustic Sinks

Wonderful app and highly recommend. Easy to load and use. Dashboard is clean and organized. I had subscribers sign up right away. Easy to use, add push notifications for sales. I love the added feature of adding a product photo to the notification. It shows clearly and resizing is easy. Customer service is professional and helpful. Great value. I look forward to the new features coming.

Nutri Knack

Super awesome customer care! Pricing plans are very attractive and provide great value for money.

Waekura

Love it! We have a young customer base and it's very helpful to have a bigger conversion rate :) Thanks for this apps, and for the customer service! I really appreciate your fast answers to my questions! I recommend this apps do not hesitate !

Ionos

Just installed the app today. Looks great so far, love the suggestions and feedback which I'm hoping would rake in the sales. If this app works its magic it'd be one less hassle for me to worry about. Looking forward to a successful collaboration.

Galystore

PushOwl is a good application that increases sales, and above all we give good attention. Thanks PushOwl

Hipomart

Useful, clear and free! Super application!

The Baby Bear Boutique

The first thing I would like to say is that if you are considering any other similar app I strongly urge you to stop and get this right now!

I was one of the first to give it a chance when there were very little reviews and have recently been using this a lot more now that I have developed more as a brand.

The customer service is impeccable and the chat function brilliant, all questions will be answered immediately which is a huge plus as I was very nervous about it (sending notifications to people's personal devices is a big deal)
This app and the people who run it are very trustworthy and I have had no issues whatsoever. Again this is essential as you don't want anything going wrong when you are directly contacting customers. It's also stupid easy to use and has a sleek interface.

Some Tips:
The boost in your sales WILL happen. Combine this with social media posts to accumulate subscribers and get a good 100 or so (you will get a lot more than you think) before doing your first push. I then watch on google analytics and see my web traffic spike, it's great!

Another tip is to perhaps not automate it and send them manually so as to not overwhelm customers with each tweak of stock, this is available on the free plan.

I am looking to upgrade as soon as I hit my next milestone of followers because the added features like sale signs etc. look great and you need to catch a customers attention or else they will swipe away.

Don't be disheartened by the number of clicks either because I noticed a spike in traffic through people just googling my site rather than clicking the notification.

Finally this was a god send during Black Friday, I sent out one message and my site flooded. Sold out everything I wanted to!

I would just like to say a big thank you to the developers of this awesome app!

Runit365

This app is a must have! Visitors just have to clic on a button and that's it you can push them notifications and promote products and sales. Give it a try, it worth it. And support is awesome and very helpful.