PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2023 reviews

1711 - 1720 of 1958 reviews

Rustic Sinks

Wonderful app and highly recommend. Easy to load and use. Dashboard is clean and organized. I had subscribers sign up right away. Easy to use, add push notifications for sales. I love the added feature of adding a product photo to the notification. It shows clearly and resizing is easy. Customer service is professional and helpful. Great value. I look forward to the new features coming.

All Bags1 Com

Great customer service with professional help and customised assistance.
Loved the talks with the PushOwl Team, welcoming and detailed.
Lovely interface with great potential.
Some minor designs changes need to be made, but the very understanding development team recognises and understands the concerns.
Overall Great product and services

Nutri Knack

Super awesome customer care! Pricing plans are very attractive and provide great value for money.

Runit365 Home

Awesome app! Much easier than email marketing. You keep your visitors attention on news products and sales in a very soft manner. A must have for website owner. Give it a try, it worth it.

Waekura

Love it! We have a young customer base and it's very helpful to have a bigger conversion rate :) Thanks for this apps, and for the customer service! I really appreciate your fast answers to my questions! I recommend this apps do not hesitate !

Ionos

Just installed the app today. Looks great so far, love the suggestions and feedback which I'm hoping would rake in the sales. If this app works its magic it'd be one less hassle for me to worry about. Looking forward to a successful collaboration.

Galystore

PushOwl is a good application that increases sales, and above all we give good attention. Thanks PushOwl

Naturespanda

Great App!!!!!!
One of the best apps ever experienced on shopify. Customer Service is like no other, They really are very helpful and they really care about your online success.
The app works very well it's do the job nicely, really AMAZING APP !!!
I'd absolutely recommend it to others it deserves it!
THANK YOUUU !!!!!

Jewelsecrets

10 STARS!!!!
These guys (Kumal is who I've dealt with) are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Unlike many vendors who are just focused on making money from their service, these guys actually want to help you and see you succeed! Without even asking him, Kumal looked through my site and offered me feedback on it. He put in an effort and I'm not even on a paid plan, yet. My store is new and he understands the struggles one can have. The world needs more people like this guy. I'm so happy to have met someone of such high caliber on this platform. I wish they made all the apps I have in my store!!!

See all these positive reviews about their service???
Join with these guys and you will see why there are such positive reviews!!!

Polishpickup

I highly recommend this app. It's incredibly easy to install, and use. We attribute many sales from these little reminders we are able to push out to our visitors that sign up on their own account. The app is priced well and the team is easy to reach. There is a chat function in the app for any questions, but I doubt you'll have any as it is so easy to use. I especially like the trial feature, this really gave me enough of a chance to see the value in the product and I soon realized I couldn't go on without it. If you have any hesitations, at least give the trial a chance.