PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Welkit

Great app and GREAT SUPPORT !!

I highly recommand to use this, I'm new to Shopify and they even help me to add other apps that are not from them.

Dollbaby London

Amazing customer service and fab app! Would definitely recommend.

Ayconic

This app is amazing!! And the support team is even better. I was just trying to set up a new campaign and one of the support members gave me a lot of useful information and it's nice to know you are talking to a real person and not a robot. I would definitely recommend this app if you are just starting out you get more than what you expect.

Survivalstore Dk

Seems like those people know what they are doing. Just installed the app and got it recommended from a friend. btw - very kind on the chat ;)

Theepicbeauty

great app. no need of email marketing when you have pushowl

Interstudeinc

Amazing startup, Amazing Team, Amazing Product.
Mailchimp are gonna buy them before they get to big.

Bvstore 33545

Awesome App and Awesome Support Service.
Really enjoying their tools.

Teaf 2

Great app! Rameez was really helpful and nice on getting me started with my store and their app. He helped me to set up the app and even waited for me to test it to make sure everything was running smoothly. While I was waiting for thier tech team, I chatted with Rameez and he sounded a really nice guy. Ya'll need to get this app for sure!!!

Activ Online

Great app, and really helpful staff. This app has helped reach customers that we had thought we had lost

Sandiegohat

So far so good! We definitely see a lot of potential with this app! It's easy to use and the team behind it is courteous and helpful!