PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

1791 - 1800 of 2013 reviews

Baby Dorie Store

Best notification app we've tested to date. Does what it's suppose to without any coding needed. Also does not interfere with your shop's current liquid which is a BIG upside.

The support and customer service is absolutely top notch. Kunal takes the time to really listen to your concerns and questions and provides answers. Also gave us some useful insight to other areas of our shop so listen to the advice when given.

Keep up the good work

Highesthigh

Fantastic service. Revolutionary product and competitive rates which will pay for themselves. Highly recommend.

Crazy Salez

Just signed up to use PushOwl and already I have had an unforgettable experience, I was dealing with Kunal and he went above and beyond by having a look at my site and giving opinions on what changes could be made to increase conversion to my site. I really like the idea of PushOwl and I am confident it will push conversions even further! Am excited :)

Star Pet Emporium

This is an excellent way to draw new customers to your store and returning customers back to your store. I still use the app and I will definitely recommend it to a friend, family, relative, or buisiness contact. While I was going through my settings I was using live chat with Kunal he was awesome!!! He helped me out with so much I am so thankful! This is an A+++ Company and an A+++ App.

Gaming Enhanced

Been using the app for only a few days now but I already love it and see the potential. There are some exciting new features coming out soon. The reason I know this is because I've been in contact with the extremely friendly and always responsive support team. Highly recommended!

Beexclusive

BEYOND what i expected it to be. You get to chat with a real person. And they look at your store and give you tips on how to make it better. Like I really can't express how helpful they are. The Chef Bobby Flay* of helpful apps! If that makes sense,(I love Food Network).

Ritzy Cosmetics

Like everyone else in the comments, service is top notch. Above and beyond what you would expect, based on previous app installs with different companies. Very personable and passionate group of individuals, which is reflected in the quality of their app. 5 stars!

Clear Jelly Stamper Canada

Our business needed a way that wasn't going to get stuck in a spam filter to let our customers know when popular items were back in stock! With the custom button functionality with PushOwl its exactly what we needed and the crew at PushOwl installed it for me! Great customer service and an awesome app

Prestigio Supply Company

Great support, very personable. An example of a company that takes your needs into consideration and strives to grow by listening to your suggestions. Innovative concept with seamless integration, great app!

Anime Shop Co

You can tell there guys care about what they do. Excellent response time and have been very helpful with any question I've had.

Highly recommend!