PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Nenne Co

Great app, great service. These guys get results. Give them a chance!

Mytrendybikini Com

Really good app to use, you will get all the help you need to set the app up. The app is good for you to keep your customers up to date, without you spamming them with email. Push Notifications directly on their phones and desktops. It's Brilliant Kunal From Pushowl thumps up for your customer service. Five stars from here

Trendybargainstore

Great App. Highly recommended for new and older stores. Shashank from support was great and helped me remedy my concerns and also recommended the cart saver feature..

Luxedy

One of the best apps for Shopify! Been using PushOwl for a few months now and I'm really happy with the features and the support. The push notifications drive 3x times more traffic to my website in comparison to newsletters. Keep up the good work guys!

Chuchoters Lets Whisper

The app is a must try. Big Thumbs Up! I am a small merchant and they are giving their premium features for free, so I can grow my business what else one can ask for? The team is helpful, taught me everything related to their app. Hope it is going to help others too.

Super Aquarium Store

Kunal, one of the guys behind the creation of this app, has done an amazing job giving me all the info I need.
The app itself seems to be amazing and most importantly user friendly.
So far so good and recommended!

Neonmello

Excellent service, excellent app. You dont have to know a single thing to get started. Easy to use and friendly interface. You're better off with this app than without it.

The Watch Stop Australia

PushOwl allows us to take advantage of the emerging marketing trend of push-notifications. It's very easy to use, it looks great and has is very effective. The support team have been persistent in helping us trying to make the most of their app. It's a great app developed by excellent people.

Crispy Citron

Great app and great customer support!

The Pet Atelier

The app itself is amazing! Easy to use, easy to navigate and extremely well priced - virtually pays for itself. But the best part is the customer service and support! Would highly recommend this to everyone!