PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Super Aquarium Store

Kunal, one of the guys behind the creation of this app, has done an amazing job giving me all the info I need.
The app itself seems to be amazing and most importantly user friendly.
So far so good and recommended!

Neonmello

Excellent service, excellent app. You dont have to know a single thing to get started. Easy to use and friendly interface. You're better off with this app than without it.

The Watch Stop Australia

PushOwl allows us to take advantage of the emerging marketing trend of push-notifications. It's very easy to use, it looks great and has is very effective. The support team have been persistent in helping us trying to make the most of their app. It's a great app developed by excellent people.

Crispy Citron

Great app and great customer support!

The Pet Atelier

The app itself is amazing! Easy to use, easy to navigate and extremely well priced - virtually pays for itself. But the best part is the customer service and support! Would highly recommend this to everyone!

Deshanee

Actually I am not a person who write reviews until I get to know the app is working well and nicely. “I’m using PushOwl for a month now and I'm very happy with it. The app works great and I've already made some extra revenue thanks to the automated abandoned cart push notifications. The team is also amazingly helpful and supportive. If you doubt trying it out, don't doubt anymore. You won't regret. 5 stars!” This is an amazing app and we are getting lots of necessary features like Abandoned cart, Price drop, Back in stock, New product, Shipping notifications within the app.
Thank you again to the app team for giving us such a amazing experience.

Current Home Ny

We are managing a platform change, and the guys at PushOwl were so patient and helpful. They explained everything about the platform, went over examples and options. Kunal was so far above and beyond helpful and knowledgeable.

So far everything is as advertised. Lightweight, clean concise. I love it so far.

Petsgadgetsstore

Great support team, very helpful

I will use this app for sure :)

Benfzl

Best App Ever i recommended to all of you!

Venim World Class

I am not a person who write review usually but as a business person, I know the review is very Imp. After seeing their great customer service and effort they earned a five-star review from me.
First of all, Kunal is the best of all, why? Because he is just not a customer service agent but also an entrepreneur helping others. He helped me to grow my business, he gave me some tips, new ideas to grow business, etc he is more than awesome I cannot really find great words to explain how awesome he is.

Just because of him I was in their app again doing my work and then I encounter an article which said, "Helping young Entrepreneur". I noticed that I meet their requirement of "Young" and kindly contacted them.

Tomorrow morning Vaibhav replied me and he gets it started working in a minute.
I mean, I am very proud of the whole crew.I would be happy to be their paying customer in the future if I have to.
And most of all I would love to recommend this app to everyone I know.

Keep up the good work.