PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Reidsboutiques

This is one of the best app i came across easy to install and it does what it said it would do. Highly recommended and customer service super fast. Kunal was very helpful great service and tons of wonderful advice.

Turkiye Store

Great customer service and great product I recommend every store owner to use this product.

16 Co

Some pretty cool people! very helpful! 5 out of 5!

Nothingbut Sounds

I’ve had nothing but support from this app and the team behind it. I can say that I truly feel that they want me or anyone who is using the app to be successful because ultimately that will also help them to be successful and it’s a win-win for everybody. The app works just as intended and I’m looking forward to the next few updates including Apple being able to send push notifications. I do believe this is the future of Marketing notifications. Great job guys. Nothingbutsounds.com

Esthetick

Great service, got tons of wonderful advice! best app I've dowloaded on shopify!

Munbabe

It is awesome!!! Really great! The support deliver full attentions and sort out everything in a blink of eyes!!
I am very happy to find this app!

Ryan Nordal

Great product and excellent support.

Rystyle

6 Stars

I have tried every Push apps on the shopify store, Looking at the features, pricing structure and so on.

I was looking for the All-In-One push app where i can schedule campaigns, send shipping updates, abandoned cart reminders, Exclusive discounts and so on.

Personally I hate Apps that make promises that their app will generate sales.
I Prefer plans with full access to the features from the start with pricing that depend on your success, Leads and generated sales instead of an upfront fixed monthly rates with overpriced tiers that made to suck all your profits.

Then I found PushOwl
They had the Features, competitive pricing over other push apps.
They had a Price plan for early stage businesses of less than 6 months and will less than 5 staff.
This Price plan gives you access to ALL THE FEATURES for FREE until their app helps generate $1000 in sales. After that you can choose one to their competitive monthly rates that.

Their APP

- Simple easy to navigate layout
- No Bugs, crashes, lags, or server issues so far.
- Easy to create campaigns, schedule multiple campaigns
- You can create and schedule multiple campaigns, use "Smart delivery mode" that delivers push automatically when subscribers are most active.
- The automations are super simple to setup and works with no bugs

Crafty Doodle Chick

SO far so great!! Awesome chat experience and very friendly support! Try it for yourself you won't regret it!

Wealthiestfinest Com

good they was really helpful with me getting started