PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2041 reviews

1871 - 1880 of 1976 reviews

Comprarenchina5

I recommend this app. The support is amazing!!! Thanks a lot!

Meebii

Yeah I never rate but I'l give them 5 for the fact they helped me with a custom coding issue almost immediately. And was super helpful the whole way through. Also I asked about certain things I needed and they already have them in the woks so that led me to understand that they are actively working on making this app even better than it is.. Definitely recommend.

Bisubisu

where is the 6th star? they are so freaking helpful, really love businesses where they put all their heart to take care of customers.

Dwarven Technology

Great app, Great people cannot wait to see what happens in the future.

Pretty Wig Store

Amazing customer service! great app would definitely recommend to anyone! :)

Nannan Tianyi

Definitely worth installing. Great way for marketing campaign. Hope to have the ios supported version on board soon!

Ukiyo Apparel

Definitely recommend this app. It's a very Powerful tool and is underestimated in the App Store. The guys behind this app have amazing Customer service as well!

Kiandlee

Okay, People.... This "Company/Staff/App" are the BEST EVER! I had a 30 min conversation with Kunal on my first visit before I ever spent 1 penny. He walked through my Shopify site with me pointing out every change that needed to be made from a UX Professional's perspective. I own a design business here in Phoenix AZ and wished I could hire them. So if you haven't already install, sign up now and take advantage of a Real Business with Real People who actually care about YOUR SUCCESS.

Brower Family Wines

Very useful, the founders are very friendly and helpful. Must try!

Gallery Of Jewelry

I would highly recommend this app, just on the outstanding quality of customer service alone.