PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Sabridalstore

The most helpful support I have received from any of the Shopify Apps has been from PushOwl. They treat each client (no matter how small) with such care. Apart from the fantastic service I received from Rameez, I have also found the app easy to install and it is user friendly even for a less experienced e-tailer such as myself.

Thank you for a great app and equally great support! You are inspiring me to do a better job with my own business.

Dealiful Store

Great looking app with an amazing team behind it!

Dozadesex

This is a great application! It generated revenues from the first use. Easy to configure, easy to use and to launch campaigns. Plus the live support is great! I would say it's a must!

Shopping Magazin

I love this!i find this app very good

Bambi Bamboo

Awesome app! Very knowledgeable and friendly support! Highly recommend this app.

Lesmic

The online support is really 5 star! quick and perfect! Try it.

Bambams Room

I just started using the app, so far it is good. I will give a follow up review in two weeks.

Easyshopstorez

eassy and comfortable ,it is a must have app for your store :)

Ladyohjaney

Very helpful team and must download app for shopify users! Cannot wait to convert my campaigns and notifications into sales.

Il Limitable

Great people, helped me improve my website within a matter of minutes. Great!!