PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Yourturnkeystore 243

This app is wonderful! Easy to install and setup. It gets results and gathers subscribers instantly. We saw our first app related sale within 48 hours of installation.

The customer service is unlike any I have ever experienced! Very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and eager to please. They have wonderful suggestion and ideas.

Rippershoes

STOP EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING AND DOWNLOAD THIS APP

If you are at a starting point store owner or an established site, this is a must-have application. The features are amazing, fully customizable and on top of that, the customer service is just out of the world. The support I got from Kunal and Rameez within the 1st 2 days of installation was fabulous.
Push notification will be the next best thing to happen for E-commerce and gone are those days where you would have to spend endless hours creating email templates to acquire new customers or get the existing customers return to your store.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Workoutlabs

Excellent. One of the few apps that I use at our shop, PushOwl brings value almost instantly via abandoned cart push notifications (that convert better than our emails) and once you have a large enough audience of a few hundred, running campaigns is quite effective too. No reason not to get it.

Besiva

Amazing app and great team! I am very happy with it, the interface is great and they keep on adding new features very often. I have already seen a boost in my store sales and would highly recommend everyone to get this app! The free version is good and the features of the paid version are also totally worth it.

Store Elly

I am loving this team, the most helpful people with internet marketing. The pushowl app is great and simple to use. Never again will you have an abandoned cart in your store, the sweet part. All this is automated. Keep up the good work.

Lululike

Great app, as the subscriber increasing, the help is more evident, a really useful remarketing tool.

Aqilabuy

It's a very helpful app, and the customer service is awesome.

Love Amber X Ltd

Excellent app. Works far better than MailChimp mailshots for our store. Looking forward to growing our subscribers even bigger. I love that it integrates with other apps and the support is amazing. No job too big for these guys :-)
Marie

Natures Healing Crystals

Great ideas from the support group on our store's re-launch! Excited to try them out! Thanks PushOwl!

Wmf Brands

So far so good. The team was very easy to connect with and very helpful in answering all of my questions. Look forward to continue working with them and using PushOwl.