PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2015 reviews

1881 - 1890 of 1951 reviews

Alopecia You Lose

Just downloaded it but their customer service after the download has been AWESOME!!! Can't remember the last time customer service with a company was this helpful and enjoyably hilarious. :-D

Coin Hunterz

Excellent support team from PushOwl!!! They are very outgoing, informative and helpful! I highly, highly recommend this app for anyones shopify store!

Babymark Inc

Very good apps to generate notifications ! Excellent support from Ankit, very fast to answer and very smart !!

Saraf Furniture

Amazing support, and best of all, the app just works !

Merah Vodianova

The best service i have ever had in my life!! The app is amazing, the service is great and to be honest if these guys start making other apps, other developers will have an issue as these guys are too great!!

Gold Corner

I'm Highly satisfied with the App, it very user friendly and handy! with PushOwl installed you can rest easy,,,,,

Housejulu

Amazing app & and even better customer service. Quick set up. Took me less than 5 minutes to understand & get it ready to go on my shopify store. Highly recommend it.

Bakedcravings

Great customer service. App easy install and setup.

Feeling22

Very easy to use and incredibly valuable app. The customer support is outstanding and you can easily get set up in minutes. Great job!

Merchandise Empire

Best Customer Service EVER !! I Mean , Literally . I never had another staff help me like they did ! Thank You So Much PushOwl