PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Bclub

Amazing customer service - Very helpful! Very easy to use the apps and very functional. Thanks guys

Healthy Madame Shop

we love it, definitely helps us in our communication with our customers.
Thanks for the friendly service!

Newprojectuk

I can say this app is really usefull! also service team very friendly they help me asap! who wants do more sale? so i can recommend this app to everyone.

Good Gifts Canada

Amazing customer service and I'm already seeing results! Can't wait to get more into it and find more ways to service my customers better and help our store grow.

Trenditales

Kunal was Awesome. Extremely helpful, willing to go above and beyond to assist me. All the while being very personable and friendly. Wish every person that works in customer service related jobs could be that awesome. Great Job. I am so excited that I found your app and can't wait to see it help my business grow. THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU DO!

Decorationsparadise

Pushowl - An Amazing Customer Support, a very cool and functionally application which works so good. I love the Menu and the interface . It will helps me alot to grow my conversion . Thanks Owl Team for this amazing application

Vicenzoleather

Push notification works - conversions, revenue, etc, and no one does it better than PushOwl. Not only is the app great but also the customer service is extraordinary. I had the opportunity to chat with Kunal and I'm excited about PushOwls product roadmap for Shopify sellers. Thumbs Up.

Secret Love Stone Jewellery

Fantastic! I installed this app and the same day I got results! Not only that. This is the most helpful and caring customer service really sharing their knowledge and advises for your business. I'm so thankful.

Jamrock Crate

Great app. Really effective and good customer service!

Yourturnkeystore 243

This app is wonderful! Easy to install and setup. It gets results and gathers subscribers instantly. We saw our first app related sale within 48 hours of installation.

The customer service is unlike any I have ever experienced! Very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and eager to please. They have wonderful suggestion and ideas.