PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2069 reviews

1891 - 1900 of 2004 reviews

Dedica2 2

Don't miss this app! if you are thinking about how to interact directly with your target market, this app is a must! I was having trouble with one small issue, due to my ignorance on these matters, but immediately received a perfect support from PushOwl !! Keep up the good work guys!!

Lasslo

Definitely would recommend! They helped me a lot in the creation of my store!

Rawdogbrands

The customer service is amazing! Was setting up the app and was invited for a guided tour by one of the PushOwl team. So far it's simple to setup and execute. Being able to reach out proactively to a bounce or an anonymous abandoned cart is HUGE. These guys are in the right place at the right time. I'm anxious to see the new conversions.

Marketersupply

Wow Great app impressive what it can do and on top of that free definitively a must have app specially targeting abandoned carts and being able to send notifications to your customers really great AP not only that great customer service depreciate it thank you guys and good luck! Check it out www.marketersupply.com

Pelvic Pain Solutions

Great, easy to use and excellent support from the get-go. I highly recommend these guys. When it comes to service, they are amazing. Get the app!

Tagarnish

Amazing app so far and very easy to use. The support team is AMAZING. Kunal answered questions of mine that didn't even pertain to the app but helped me with my website strategies. I would recommend to anyone who i just starting up and previously established.

Mypremiumaccessories

Apps look absolutly amazing. Great visual. Amazing features... Better have it now! On top, it's completely free...
Just arrived on the plateform and was taken in charge by one of the member of the team that did great and was very nice and helpful !
Thanks for your help and your great app ! Keep up the good work ! ;)

Brave Trendy

Amazing app with amazing customer service and support! Don't think about it, download NOW!!!

Comprarenchina5

I recommend this app. The support is amazing!!! Thanks a lot!

Meebii

Yeah I never rate but I'l give them 5 for the fact they helped me with a custom coding issue almost immediately. And was super helpful the whole way through. Also I asked about certain things I needed and they already have them in the woks so that led me to understand that they are actively working on making this app even better than it is.. Definitely recommend.