PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2020 reviews

1901 - 1910 of 1955 reviews

Diacodirect

Best app. Support is great! Get more and more trafic.
Thank you!

Masonic Pro

Great app!
Best support. Thank you!

Hi End Phone Accessories

So I just got helped by one of the most professional, caring and coolest customer representative named Kunal! Im really thankful for his help and suggestions. The app itself sounds fantastic and I believe it could do wonders for my online store but the way he handled all my inquiries, put me in such a great mood, feeling optimistic (even though I feel like sometimes I dont know what Im doing), and looking forward to a profitable outcome. I highly recommend this site to anybody that likes to save time, stay in touch with their potential buyers and target as many potential subscribers. Thank you 3 Amigos! = )

Hustlacorner

LOVE this app. It is really easy to use and navigate through. I got to talk to one of the developers while I was creating a Notification, which I thought was totally awesome. Liked the fact that He looked at my store and offer me encouragement one business owner to another. Get this app!!! You will not be disappointed.

Electronics Connection

They are very helpful and nice
Very dedicated to helping my business suceed

Killer Fit Gear

Best customer service ever. I got so many helpful tips from this members. They helped me a lot into making my store more user friendly. Thank you guys!

Thepionears

The best support ever!
Five and Ten stars (if it had) for the friendly helper Ankit !
I didnt find anywhere else this support!
I'm using the free trial and everything is really fine! I'm sure that soon i will buy one plan because they are really economical for all that they do!
Thank you PushOwl!
I am excited!

Lakukan

Five stars for the friendly tech helper Shashank and the for the well deserved easy to use app. Though i am still using the trial version, I will be very happy to guarantee that this is the best app to get after trying so many.

Kidsicious Store

Great App. Great response time too

Target Lot

I'm liking the apps concept. It doesn't send an email notification, it pushes a pop up reminder to the abandon car future costumer. You Get seen better than if it were sent to their email. Must Try... I'm sold...