PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

1921 - 1930 of 2442 reviews

Manvigor

Great customer service, awesome app. Thanks.

Foxy Beauty

I love this app! It is easy to use and user friendly. BUT - The customer service that you get from these guys are what makes me the happiest. They really go the extra mile to help you and they are def an asset to have on your side. Thank you guys for a wonderful App and GREAT customer services. Rock on!

My Life Care

Thank you for your support! Have a nice day!

Knowledge Tribe

Great customer service.Tons of helpful information and down to earth reps who use emojis lol .

Two Little Cubs

Excellent so far. No bugs and VERY helpful support staff. Simple to use yet powerful. I am excited to see how this app will impact my conversions in the long term.

Haniyas

Amazing! PushOwl is super easy to use and has all the features you could wish for in this kind of app. Has worked wonders for us and our subscriber list is growing at a fast rate with extremely good sales. We honestly see PushOwl becoming a very integral part of our store.

On top, Rameez is awesome. Very helpful and knowledgeable guy who went out of his way to help.

Extremely positive experience.

Theactiveoutdoors

The guys that run this resource / app are absolutely amazing. I had the pleasure to ‘meet’ Kunal today via their app chat box and all I can say is that the experience renewed my faith in people. The help and assistance that was freely given to me, a total newbie to everything e-commerce / social media, was truly humbling. I can highly recommend this app and its developers.... these guys are awesome ! A huge thank you to you, Kunal and your team.
Everyone should use this app

Utopia Pk

Great and easy to use app managed by great people :)

Dog Collar Fancy

Absolutely FABULOUS app and customer service! I LOVE it! I truly can't say enough... a VERY helpful tool that every website should have. So glad I found you guys! www.dogcollarfancy.com

Randysalars

great app; a must have if you want to stay up to date with the latest marketing trends