PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

1931 - 1940 of 2416 reviews

Bvstore 33545

Awesome App and Awesome Support Service.
Really enjoying their tools.

Teaf 2

Great app! Rameez was really helpful and nice on getting me started with my store and their app. He helped me to set up the app and even waited for me to test it to make sure everything was running smoothly. While I was waiting for thier tech team, I chatted with Rameez and he sounded a really nice guy. Ya'll need to get this app for sure!!!

Activ Online

Great app, and really helpful staff. This app has helped reach customers that we had thought we had lost

Sandiegohat

So far so good! We definitely see a lot of potential with this app! It's easy to use and the team behind it is courteous and helpful!

Cosplay Cam

Camille from Avignon, FRANCE
This application allows to do things that no other app can, i'm very delighted to start my shop with this valuable team support help.
If i was reach i would have buy it!

Corner For Green

Very helpful support. App is great

Vektoractive

Excellent service and support! Very effective product. Highly recommend!

Dreamsruleeverythingaroundme

Rameez and the team at PushOwl are amazing. Not only is their service great, but the program is one of the best programs a must have for ANY Shopify store. With only 200 subs I've already had multiple conversions.

Groupifly By Happy Low Cost

Amazing!! Very good service, good price. I recommend it!

Pointtwocimpress

This app is really great! Push notifications are getting way more traction and acceptance with our visitors than any other email capture would. The team at Pushowl is also top notch. It is really refreshing to have a team of real people who take suggestions from customers on how to make their app work better for you and they actually implement those suggestions. This app is well worth the cost!!