PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2043 reviews

1941 - 1950 of 1978 reviews

Live Free Industries

Available and willing! Two great combinations for customer service and product dvlp A+!

Ayoubexpress

Great App! and very supportive team. Keep it up.

Aasecret

Just started using the app, not bad so far. I like the fact that there is a live chat for support pretty cool.... Would definitely recommend this to any store owner especially if u new like me.

Serenity Wooden Watches

The app is easy to install and set up! They are very supportive and helpful and provide you with a live chat, to help you succeed in any way they can!

I was really impressed withe the entire process and could not recommend them any higher! This will be better than e-mail marketing i believe!

Taylorshopandco

Very good APP here on Shopify, a must have. a lot of work have been put in this you can feel it ! its really easy to configure everything and i bet futur or current customers will love this ! Thanks Pushowl !

The Value Wizard

Great app! I really like the abandon cart recovery function. It's unlike any other app I've seen. I also like that they offer a free plan for businesses that are just starting up. This was crucial for me because I am just launching my store and I don't have much money for start-up costs left. Having a great quality app like this that offers a free plan to get me going that still offers all the functions and then when I've got consistent money coming in I can bump up to a paid plan is AWESOME. And the customer support is unbelievable! They are real live people that greet you in the chat. They are very responsive and really care about helping your business succeed! I also really enjoyed that one of their team members likes to send funny gifs (they are my favorite).

Iplay Fetch

Just installed and am very happy with Ankit's client support. Top notch concept and high potential. Will see how it all goes but so far a fantastic experience.

Exclusive Product Store

First off all, the app do what he need to do. I mean the notification system is great for my store and my customers. The UI interface is very simple but offer you all you need. You get some free impressions credits from the start that help you to send notification to your subscribers. The support team ...they are the best, they help you in any question, in a short time. They have from me 5 stars!!! All the best

Kaaya Australia

Smooth interface , superb support from Kunal , couldnot ask more . Lets the ball rolling .

Fora Online Store

Great app! Easy to use and the user-friendly. if you need assistance, their customer service is awesome!