PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Based on 2074 reviews

1961 - 1970 of 2009 reviews

Thepionears

The best support ever!
Five and Ten stars (if it had) for the friendly helper Ankit !
I didnt find anywhere else this support!
I'm using the free trial and everything is really fine! I'm sure that soon i will buy one plan because they are really economical for all that they do!
Thank you PushOwl!
I am excited!

Lakukan

Five stars for the friendly tech helper Shashank and the for the well deserved easy to use app. Though i am still using the trial version, I will be very happy to guarantee that this is the best app to get after trying so many.

Kidsicious Store

Great App. Great response time too

Target Lot

I'm liking the apps concept. It doesn't send an email notification, it pushes a pop up reminder to the abandon car future costumer. You Get seen better than if it were sent to their email. Must Try... I'm sold...

A1trendz

Extremely attentive and helpful with any questions or needed assistance. The app has amazing presets and allows you to focus on getting the job done. The responsiveness of the team is fast and they really go above and beyond to help you attend to what you're needing. Very thoughtful, kind, and well appreciated! You need this app! It's unmatched in this category and sets the bar well above the standard.

Randomransom

Excellent app, very user friendly and intuitive! Be sure to give it a try. Thank you PushOwl!

Dealme Shope

Very interestiing, i didnt launch my store yet, but it seems very interesting as its the easiest way to retarget !!

Honest Tees Company

Absolutely excellent service!
Ankit is very helpful and knowledgeable.
Thank you.

Skltn Piece

What to say about this app? I have installed it and going thru setup when guys from PushOwl immediately contact me through chat an offer walkaround of the app and their possibilities and features. NEVER NEVER in my life didn't come across such kind of support. I really recommend this app to everyone!

Tephravegan

Super app! Very helpful & fantastic customer service!