PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Earnest & Collective

The app is easy to use, helps in bringing back abandon carts and launching campaign notifications . Overall, you will definitely get back what you paid for and more. But the most surprising thing is that the support team gives feedback and suggestions on how you can improve your store!

Meditation Life

Very solid and simple amongst an oversaturated push notification market. Definitely worth checking out.

Neoballs Marketplace by Zen Magnets

We're getting a lot higher conversion rates through push notifications than emails that take a lot longer to write. Pricing is ok. Very nice that this implements with Judge.me. Would really like to have control over when and where push notification permissions are granted. It would be a 5 star review if they gave us this simple feature.

CandysHair.com

Awesome customer service! Got support on setting up my campaign and provided insight on configuring the options that would work best for my site.

DIOP

Unsure how the app performs yet, but excited for its potential. I'm wondering if people will actually opt in to this.

VENTUREPOLISH

I used this to get more online traffic.Great one time click user sign up.I wish it had more themes..

Uniluxe

I am giving 4 stars for now for customer service provided and I am sure after chatting with rep I will love this app.... I will return to update this review when I complete my setup. I am excited to see this works as I have been trying other apps to no avail. Thank you.

Geek Paradise LLC

Just downloaded the app and i was amazed with the awesome customer service. Great app! definitely i recommend it

Furper.com

Just installed this app, helps me to grow my shopify business, But waiting for more updated from team.

Fits4yoga

I've been using this app for months, great customer service and a great way to ping your customers. Emails from the company are also informative. I would recommend.