PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

BOLHUDA

La app me parece muy práctica y sencilla, me cobraron 19$ después de los días de prueba, más sin embargo yo no estaba lista para afrontar los cargos mensuales, me contacté y me reembolsaron el dinero sin preámbulos a la cuenta de Shopify, adicionalmente me ofrecieron un plan de negocios gratuito por cierto tiempo en base a que mi tienda es nueva y apoyan a los nuevos emprendedores. Muy amable Rameez!

Honey and Spice

Pushowl has really helped us keep in touch with our customers. It has enhanced our sales noticeably and has helped recover abandoned carts effectively. Would recommend this any day to any E-commerce store owner.

Lowbrow Customs

Stellar app, support, and results! I started using PushOwl just before our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale in 2020, and let a couple ecommerce friends know to stop what they were doing and install it immediately... You can start growing your list moments after installing it, and the automations are highly successful in converting abandoned carts and browse abandonment. We also send general marketing campaigns with it with very solid results. The monthly cost is nothing versus the revenue this app helps us generate. Highly recommended!

Fabric Love

This app is really great to use alongside or instead of email lists. We have had a much bigger customer sign up to push notifications than we ever did email lists and the customer engagement is much higher also. The app is really easy to use and the reporting is great as it shows you how much revenue you made from each campaign as well as how many clicks etc.
There has been more functionality added to the app since we installed it so now you can use push notifications for campaigns, back in stock items, abandoned checkouts and some other stuff I am yet to check out but noticed today when I logged in. The support team are fab also! I would thoroughly recommend as the revenue we have seen for so little input has been amazing!

InnoNature

Everything's working perfectly and the app is very easy to use. The customer support was amazing and proactive.

Yumi Nutrition

User friendly app, helpful support, a lot of information and tips available to improve performance, would recommend.

ENRFORCE

Honestly love the app. Great support, and has generated us sales. Would recommend 10/10. Can't see myself not using it now.

Coastal Gifts Inc

I am still new with the app but the customer service is incredible. Rameez has helped me set up and get things going now time to build up my audience. Give it a try.

Mini Kiki

Great app, been using it for almost a year. It does its work great.
Engaging customers and also generating revenue.
Keep up the Good Work.

Get Set Footwear

I have been using this push notifications app for a while now and it is fantastic! Super easy to use and send out notifications every day to my customers. And they keep adding new functionality to make it even better.