PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2020 reviews

11 - 20 of 1955 reviews

FitnessHealth

I'd give this app 6 stars if I could! The customer support for this app is astonishing and very friendly! Especially Rameez. I've already shared this with my other dropshipping friends. 5/7 I look forward to doing business with them!

That Online Company

This is the best abandon cart recovery app you could find. Email marketing is getting saturated and the conversion from email is dropping. This is the best alternative to email marketing.

Their team is very friendly especially Rameez. They are always ready to help and replies within minutes.

I would recommend this app to every Shopify owner whether you are just starting out or an established store.

Tchi-ki.com

Bonne application! Simple d'utilisation et le service client et super efficace et rapide je recommande vraiment cette appli :) !

Petopaws

Best customer service. Thank you Rameez. He guided me through the setup step by step. The app is super easy to use and works well.

The Baby Campus

Rameez is perfect. Best customer service I've seen on an app. Just bought and Im sure Ill stay for years to come!

Security Bollards Direct

Super easy to set up and it produces some impressive results in no time. The app has already paid for itself within 2 days, which was due to a sale from one of our offers and our customers really seem to like it. The response time from the team behind the app is also superb. They have answered all of my queries and made everything clear, so all in all, I am one happy bunny!

Fierce Moda

I have used many different sites for email marketing, SMS marketing, push marketing, etc, but this app is so clear and easy to use. It has all of the marketing tools I want in one place. Customer service is great! I most def recommend this app!

Belle de Jour Cosmetic

Just start with this app, very responsive and helpful assistance from Rameez, I highly recommend PushOwl !

Lifestyle Gamer

This App is brilliant, it helps alot to get the customers back to your website.
The support is really friendly and helpful. Just download the App and test it yourself, you wont regret it :)

LilaLavanda

PushOwl really delivers. It's easy to use by itself and great to use from within Shopify pages, blogs and products in the admin section. Service is great and always available.