PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2074 reviews

11 - 20 of 2009 reviews

Skin Rapid Store

Rameez is the best, very kind and full of knowledge, hope the app stays free, very usefull app too, increased in selling rates after this! thanks again from Italy.

C'est Moi

Push Owl is an amazing App. I received a huge subscription list right away and conversions from the push notifications. The support team is very knowledgeable, filled with insight and suggestions. GET THIS APP!

notanybox

This app is a must for all Shopify users, I used it to help with my launch campaigns and it worked like magic, thank you guys for all the support - ill always be a loyal user. stay safe!!

ellipstore

Best app ever on my list. The customer care is super sweet,also I absolutely loved their U/I. Their blogs really helps us out. Highly recommend everyone to use this app

ContainerDiscounts.com

We used PushOwl to automatically send price alert notifications and although we had a problem with one of the buttons being hidden behind our chatbot, their chat support was able to help us quickly and easily. Thank you for the help Shashank! I highly recommend using PushOwl!

BooMatic

Rameez impressed with his quick responses and reached out informing me of their free level business plan for start ups. Very informative and look forward to using more.

ChargedUpCase

Great service!!! Would recommend to new store starters, can help with traffic!!!! Deserves five stars

Kidz Training

Great App that covers everything with easy setup no brain needed very very simple plus the support online are fast and very helpful they are there when I need them I really recommend them

Feeling Pretty Sparkly LLC

Love this app. It lets me notify my customers about new products and get instant traffic from an already targeted audience who love my shop!

CB Studio

In just two weeks I have gained 25 subscribers and revenue from abandoned cart automation and new campaigns. I highly recommend this app!