PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1945 reviews

Slidemaya

This app has generated many sales from visitors who have left my page and helped me to bring them back and make the purchase. The best APP ever and best SUPPORT team as well.

Eternal Roses®

This application seems to be better than expected. Customer service is excellent as well, they helped me with my MANY questions and gave me suggestions. We already generated sales from it, and accumulated quite a little interest...so now gearing towards the Holidays will be so much easier. Very Happy we found it.

SR Store

Amazing customer service & interface. Can say best app on Shopify. Well done guys. Best Push Notification app on Shopify.

Nannydrip

I have never EVER seen a better APP, a better SUPPORT team, better REVIEWS than PushOwl. There support served me so great that I still feel indebted to them after leaving this review !
A M A Z I N G !

moonaro

the team very help full support them customers very well and they keep in touch with them customer to see them need and any extra help it is really very amazing app i like app

Dusty Rose Essentials

Fantastic app and giving excellent results! Super easy to use and the support is EXCELLENT! Highly recommend this app!

Heathers Happy Paws

Great app!! Also great customer service and very helpful!! Will recommend this app!! It's so easy to use!!

My Supplement Store

Most of the eCommerce world is sleeping on Push Notifications. We regularly bring in a couple thousand Dollars per push we send out across our 3 stores. One store in particular can easily to $1,000 to $1500 on a good sale we run. Not many people are utilizing push, I'd recommend getting on that. I love Push Owl as well, super straight forward and easy to use. My one critique would be I run out of push notifications midway through the month on one of our stores.

BadassGadget

Amazing app that get you to have more sales. And the customer service is very good. Highly recommended to all sellers

Amber Dazzle

Amazing application and great customer service.. The team is very efficient and always ready to help..