PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Mister Fab

Great app! Easy to use. If you are a start-up, PushOwl is perfect for you! They offer a free plan for new businesses with all the basic options you need (cart recovery, customization of the notifications, the possibility to create campaigns, etc). And the support team is perfect! Very efficient, friendly, always there to help, or advise you if you need it! Thank you team for supporting the community.

Sazzgo

Customer support is really awesome. Also like this product that helps me in increasing my sales. Thank you very much.

The Daebak Company

If you're going to do marketing, this app is a MUST. It's a bargain compared to other marketing apps for SMS or email. 100% recommend.

Famme

We have been using Pushowl only for a short time, but seeing a lot of conversions. The interface is sleek and sending out campaigns is easy, recommended.

AndNao

Great app! Easy to use. If you are a start up, PushOwl is perfect for you! They offer free plan for new businesses with all the basic options you need (cart recovery, customisation of the notifications, the possibility to create campaigns etc). And the support team is perfect! Very efficient, friendly, always here to help or advise you if you need!

Jewelry By Kids

After the free trial, I was recommended the early stage plan for new start ups that gives a lot of benefits free for one year. Big thanks to Sachi for the recommendation. Just installed it, and looking forward to seeing how it works.

Vahdam Teas

The app support is really amazing with a quick response! Overall also, the app has really helped us a lot.

Chiledrink

Investment: 20 bucks a month. Return: nearly 4.000 USD a month. I think numbers speak enough by themself. Also, Client service is amazing

Kreps

This is a must app for any start ups, The service and support is simply amazing. Would definitely recommend

Ginger Mint

I love this app and it's worth checking it out with the free trial. Easy to use and has great potential. As my business is still new, the super helpful Rameez suggested I keep on with the free plan for now, build my subscriber list and then upgrade later. He gave me some advice on other paid-for features I could consider later too. Very impressed with the service and features. Will be back for an upgrade soon!