PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Abandoned Cart Recovery & Push Notifications

Asveda

The response from the team was excellent, they were very prompt to get on call and help. Must have app for all startup's and enterprise users.

SearchFindOrder

Great ap and amazing support. Not only do they help you out with your questions but also help you out with suggestions and best practices. Great job guys!

Designs and Inspirations

This app is amazing! Helped me generate a lot more revenue with the abandoned checkout reminders. Campaigns are extremely easy to set up. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly! Love it!

FashionLlama.com

I really love this app especially the Abandoned Cart push notifications. They are highly customizable and look great. Great way to get those abandoned cart purchases back. When I had anyone questions or issues the support I received was fast, accurate and friendly. Lucio even went so far as to let us know of there support for start up companies. Highly recommend this app

Joshua Lloyd

Used PushOwl for sometime now across multiple stores and platforms and cannot recommend them enough. Fast and very knowledgeable support who will work with you to ensure you get the most out of your campaigns and marketing.

FJU GmbH

This app is amazing, it's a new and elegant way for sending notifications to website visitors. In addition, I have to highlight the support. Quick, easy and professional knowledge. Greetings to you, Rameez. ;-)

Blue Spinach

Push Owl is a must. Easy to use, fantastic customer service, and positive early results from implementing this tool for our business.

Glitz By Lisa

I installed this app to increase traffic and sales on my website. In the few short days I have been using it, I have seen a significant increase in traffic. I'm looking forward to a significant increase in sales but I know that may take a little longer as people tend to visit a couple of times before they purchase. Customer service is AWESOME!! I had someone reach out to me, offering me advise on how to get better results with the app and offered a better monthly plan that worked for the activity on my website without be asking. That I appreciated so much. Will definitely recommend this app to others. Thank you.

Oskar's Wooden Ark

Needed an urgent topup of impressions and the support helped me out straight away. Great service. Thank you!

Sokobox

Great app and awesome customer service. They go out of the way to help you. Overall a wonderful app which helps you boost your sales.