PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

FRAccessories

Amazing Support and great results. Highly recommended. I've used it to increase the abandonment rate and did very well.

Slidequest

The best app for Web Push Notifications. It's really easy to use, it has all the functions you can need, and the customer support team is beyond amazing. Glad we are using PushOwl. Thank you for creating such an amazing and easy-to-use app.

UpCircle Beauty

Superb app, great support. Been a great revenue driver for our business so far. May look to expand to Enterprise version in due course. Thank you!

guusu

Thank you, Rameez, for sending me the (limited) free business plan for 1 year. I'm pleased. I will try to research this application for my business. I hope it works.

yourartcanvas

It's a fantastic and very helpful app, easy to use. The customer service is excellent, highly recommended. Top App.

Dolceterra Italian Within US Store

Great APP!!!!!
I recommend using this APP, it works great and increases sales!, highly recommended!

Rev Comps

Fantastic app. Gives you an extra unobtrusive touch point which works very well, especially if you have new products to promote all the time. Subscriber count is growing much faster than a similar effort with email because push alerts are so less intrusive. Highly recommended and the team is great as well. Install it.

BasicsLife

Well priced and Top of the world Service. This app is a must have to your list of essential Shopify Apps.

CASE U

Very useful app and great support. We saw a good amount of additional potential customers with PushOwl. Simple, intuitive interface and fast support. They get back with answers very fast.

Drones Xpress

App is great - easy to use, generated heaps of revenue. Team is incredibly helpful and even just check in on you out of the blue to give you tips to improve conversions.