PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Pet Bottle Plus

It is unbelievable how good this application is and all the features it offers for boosting your store. Simple and beginner friendly, I can't recommend it enough.

SoberDeluxe

I used this app to recover abandoned carts!! Its amazing and must-have e-commerce tool to scale your conversions.

Marachi Lux

I haven't even used the app to the fullest and it is already giving great results like the notifications alone are

Myster

It really works, Simple to use and it adds to sales for sure. Low cost also! I almost don't want to tell people about it but everyone really should use it on their store.

Uniquine.com

Great Service - I use this app on 6 of my Shopify Stores :) easy to use - helps get attention in this era of handheld devices!

Smarter Deals

Incredible app! Support is really really good. Super-easy to use and really helpful! Loved the course too.

Zen Gifts NZ

Excellent service would highly recommend PushOwl to any e-commerce business. Can't wait to start seeing the results on my website. :-)

A Tech É Boa

Great Support. Was my first time using it, but was easy, fast and it also has a nice design. Congrats.

Companhia Ramalho 2.0

Aplicativo Ótimo para Configurar.. Suporte Excelente Recomendo A vocês usarem.. Campanhas Com ótimo, Roi em engajamentos Grato a toda Equipe PushOwl Web Push Notification..

Excentric

I have just joined Pushowl and the service has been so amazing and helpful from the start with Rameez helping me and being ready available to help me through using the app. Came highly recommended from a course I am doing with Insaka so looking forward to using all the features.