PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Door Store Rotherham

Excellent product and the support is second to none. Very helpful and do there upmost to help you. Cannot wait to get involved with this app.

Ablaze Jeans

Awesome so far. Business newbie here. Great support team and very user friendly!!

Reggie Davis Merch

Great app , this is a must have app for your store . Especially for new start ups

Shamlove

Superb app! I highly recommend to everyone,it help bring all the necessary conversions at the store. Keep it up!

Luxuryflow Store

Insanely awesome app. Easy to use, fast support (Thanks Kunal). Automation with just a few clicks will help increase conversions of every store out there. And still somehow cheaper than all the competition.

Also has a great promotion were smaller stores can have a upgraded plan for 1 year for free which they set up in few minutes.

The Stylish Edit

This is THE BEST app that I've added to my store to date! I just wish I found it sooner. The install was seamless and the UI is intuitive and clean. I was up and running literally in 2 minutes, INCLUDING setting up the automations. Easy Peasy! The best part though, was the support. I thought Shopify's support was bar none but PUSHOWL'S SUPPORT is totally on par! I always test support when I install a new app.. it can really be a deal breaker for me as a new store owner, if I have an issue with an app, I need help in the most expedient way possible. Time is Money.

Kunal was a support RAWK STAR!! Not only did he answer my few questions but he gave me some stellar suggestions for my store and told me about Storetasker... who knewwwwww?

All in all, do yourself, your store and your sanity a favor and GET THIS APP!!!

Brevitystore

Very useful & easy to use interface.

Pacnwgifts

We started using PushOwl for push notifications just recently. It was very easy to install. Also, whenever we have had a question or issue, the PushOwl team has responded very promptly and completely. We are particularly impressed with the fact that the app works seamlessly with Shopify and are pleased to know that they are working on adding to the feature set of the app.

Five Stars for ease of installation, user interface, integration with Shopify and their customer service.

Weareponymous

This is a great app, very easy to use, customise and get your message across with the need for getting customer emails. We saw an immediate uptake in people registering for notifications. Would definitely recommend.

Pips Stuff

Top service!
Great customer service also quite active and app works and integrates perfectly great addition for any online store definitely recommend!