PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Dapper Bear

so far so good! exceptional support. these guys are the real deal! def. recommend.

Tokyo Passion Ws

This app is best among all apps I have ever used!! Great app functionality and wonderful customer support during 7 days a week! Thanks guys.

Warm Goods Company

Great app and the customer service is unbelievable! I was given information and tips to improve my site and my questions were answered immediately. I am very happy with the app and service. This is a MUST HAVE app!

Klavells

Great work, looks good and works smoothly.

Nozish

App works pretty well
Nice App

My Indigo Yoga Shop

Excellent application Professional
and reliable customer service.

Create R4u

Extremely powerful and valuable APP!!! Great customer service too! I thought their app was crashing my site but it turns out it was an error in my code, but they helped me identify and fix the issue. Super excited about using this app for Aban Carts and Promo Messages. If you're a PPC marketer you'll really see the value in being able to reach your ENTIRE audience with a single click or automation! Thanks for your help guys, very friendly!

Ms Pretty Kitty

This app is amazing. The notifications to my customers were a helpful, friendly reminders that turned into sales! The support team will help with any question about push owl or generalized information that helped a beginner such as myself TREMENDOUSLY! Thanks Push Owl!

Links Charms Inc

Awesome App! Everyone can use this to bring back traffic to their site and update customers on promotions and sales.

Mallsmaar

HEY GUY IF YOU WANNA BE SUCCESSFUL WITH SHOPIFY SELLING ONLINE DO NOT MISS THIS APP IT VERY HELPFUL AND THEY HAVE REALLY GREAT CUSTOMERS SERVICE, GREAT ADVICE THANK YOU