PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Prestigio Supply Company

Great support, very personable. An example of a company that takes your needs into consideration and strives to grow by listening to your suggestions. Innovative concept with seamless integration, great app!

Anime Shop Co

You can tell there guys care about what they do. Excellent response time and have been very helpful with any question I've had.

Highly recommend!

Glam Girls Love A Monogram

The customer support is outstanding and the app has been very easy to use.

Gad Get Gear

The best and most helpful service to date from all the apps on shopify. Great work guys, keep it up

Fearlessfirefighters

just installed it and got incredible support from the staff right away on chat. I ran a test and it seemed flawless. Looking forward to great sales soon! I know they're coming

Decorforless Ca

As i just installed PushOwl I cant say much about conversions, but what i can say is they truly have the best customer service! They even gave me valuable suggestions about my site and references on how to take care of it. Thanks and cant wait to test your product PushOwl !

Invent My Style

Incredible customer service. Very helpful. When I installed PushOwl, I sort of forgot about it while I was focusing on email marketing and building product pages. Over a month, I was surprised when I checked in and saw I had about 100 subscribers. First message I sent out, made 2 sales within 10 minutes. Very impressed so far! Thank you for the excellent experience so far.

Puppys Planet

Amazing APP and amazing support! They're all great and really want to help. Kunal was my personal coach and really pushed me... for no reason at all besides he genuinely wanted to see me succeed! I am grateful I downloaded this APP.

-Brad

Shopwithfaith

Application is very simple to use and the customer support is incredibly helpful.

Stylesavvycollection

Absolutely love this app and Kunal is so helpful and pleasant the features are great and it has really helped with visitor retention and conversions