PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Ketologie

Great app, super simple to use and amazing customer service also!! Well done guys :)

Paradisac

Very nice app ! free and can boost you'r shop ! :)

Fishmartgalore

I love this app. Love the team as well and the quick feedback and treatment. keep it up guys :)

Baby Feverr

Kunal was super helpful!! From the first moment I installed this app I felt like I made a friend! Support is A+++++

Nanukhardcases

Holy cow this is great!

At first I was like... I don't want to bother my visitors with a pop-up.
They will get annoyed.

But I was wrong.
In less than 5 days I had more than 50 people already in the list!

I didn't have to do much.
Upload a nice icon, change a few words in the pop-up and Voila!

Now, this is running automatically and getting me leads of people that are really interested in getting my products deal. Right in their Browser!!

You can't get more targetted and on time than this kind of marketing tool.

There are also cool features like abandoned cart notifications, returning customer messages, and the most important : Notification!

I'll be using this to promote my deals on Black Friday and then I'll be able to see how much value I get out of this.

But at 9$ a month it's pretty cheap!
That's like 1/99th of what my online contest cost me per lead!

I've also had a long chat with Kunal from customer support.
He went out of his way to share with me some great layout tips on my website.
Never asked for those but he offered!

Very impressed with this kind of customer approach.
The app is easy to use so I doubt a lot of problems could arise but knowing their support is so responsive and kind is a big plus!

Highly recommended!

Steeltimeny

Amazing app. Provides instant delivery of important messages and announcements to visitors and potential customers. Highly recommend it!

Forever 21 Young

I've Never Had So Much Help Like This before the App Is Awesome!!! Plus They actually talk to you one on one just the best

Lucysexyboutique

I liked this application, it is very easy to follow. I would recommend it to my friends!!!

Amor Pearls

This is the app I would recommend to all startups and beginners with Shopify. This app is sure to give you good results. It is time bound for beginners to develop and get traffic while this app builds voluntary subscription from website visitors. The app doesn't hassle your visitors much, it is subtle and effective. It sure is to give 100% result in the long run. Web push notifications are the in-thing for all websites today. Install PushOwl without waiting. The PushOwl team are a very dedicated lot, they help you out of the way. It's my experience with them.

World Of Thermos

Awesome app, awesome team! It's a must have for your store!