PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Chill It

So far this has been a great experience. Its some ridiculous time in the morning and developers are still wanting to help.

Not only did they resolve the queries i had, quickly and thoroughly but they also suggested improvements to my site and gave my software/ programes to help me do this.

Can you get much better than that? Bring out more apps chaps!

www.elitefridges.co.uk

Hellodreamers Shop

The app is very easy to use, gives you a good insight of what's going on even with the free option. I've implemented it in no time, and Ankit was there to answer any question I had. Great service I have to say! Push notifications are a must-have and a great alternative to emails. Let's see what it does for my shop!

Shaymartian

Loved this! Very innovative and the team was incredibly supportive and helpful. We look forward to benefiting from this tool.

Trowelwallets Com

Since email marketing is fading by the day, new innovative ideas present them selfs and this app is sure to turn visitors around .well impressed with this app, check it out it's free and well worth the time and effort.

Prints By Kylie

Very cool and easy to use platform! I can't wait to see what this app has in store. I would definitely recommend downloading.

Foxy Bae

Fricken awesome! and these guys are great to work with. - excited to see the potential of this platform.

Art Is Weird

Really good customer service, and great, simple design. A perfect app for marketing! :)

Myclassshop

PushOwl is a great application and helps you to connect with your customers really fast and better than e-mail marketing.I had to find it before a few months...Also, Ankit for their customer support is a great person and help us a lot!Thank you guys for the great app you have made!

Gayog

Firstly the support is excellent. Very easy to setup and very important features to bring back our potential buyers back on the site and to keep them informed.

My Vanity Passion

Excellent application.
At the moment you log there ir sombody ready to support you.
they gave me some tips about my home page and some things like that but the thik they do whit their app is really healpfull. they help you to recover some sells for abandoned carts, send messages reminding about your products to your customers. widely recommended.