PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2068 reviews

21 - 30 of 2003 reviews

Better Health India

Great app, even better service. Push notifications is the future, better than email marketing and incredible open rates. I am very satisfied for sure.

Newest Fashion Styles

The PushOwl support team are incredible. They went over, and beyond to help me with my website. Thank you for taking the time to answer all my questions.

Brandson Iceland

Really efficient app with good customer service! Definitely a low hanging fruit, very easy to build campaigns and you can get so much value for investing in this app. So many options for your store, probably the best value for buck of all the apps you can invest in!!!

pokersnob.com

The support is awesome and friendly. I enjoyed how this app works!!!! Thank you for all your help and recommended secrets

Zestpics

The BEST push notification/ customer retention app in shopify store, Finest customer support from Rameez, Team PushOwl

general-affinity

woo this app is great it's user friendly and the support is brilliant i can see this app helping a lot i have only just installed the app but the potential of it is there for the taking. you won't regret installing this app thanks

Platooners

I love this app! There are a lot of providers who are just adding notifications into their current offering but Push Owl dominates in this area they specialize in just notifications something a lot of other providers just can't do! Highly recommended if you are serious about adding a new marketing channel and revenue stream to your biz!

HitLights

Awesome service, great communication, speedy response, and I have not encountered any issues so far. We have seen an increase in our conversion rate, highly recommend.

OnlineHomeStore.co.za

I have just started using this app and am confident that this is exactly what we have been looking for! The support is just AMAZING & Rameez has been God sent! He has changed our lives in a small way for which we are so grateful! Thank you guys at Push Owl! Keep up the amazing work!!! THANK YOU!!

Agatha boutique

Low cost and good ROI increase. Works very well and good support. We like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!